ES Recruitment Drive
I want it avatar size btw.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Its almost Done Isaac. Also, Gynx what are you talking about "The Longest"? Just tell me what size you want it.
He wants the animation to be long time wise.

And ok cool pm me with it when it is done.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
He wants the animation to be long time wise.

I feel as if i know what you mean, Yeah RK, I want it the longest length (in time) and the average size (my avatar size)
collect snots from the nose
Ummm... Sorry Isaac but if I save your request as a .GIF it rapes your anim... (Makes it look crappy and pixelized...) I can give you the real anim though...
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q...3/ForIsaac.swf

Really sorry...
AFter the will pwn can you put below it YOU? like in bold letters though.

Can it still be my avatar though? cus it aint gif? lol im newb to animation
DesertPunk

Please click this
If you want it to be your avvy you gotta upload the file and the URL and you cant do that because this forum doesent allow .swf so... Its not possible.
A thousand apologies...
If you make the same mistake with me ill tear your nipples off.
collect snots from the nose
so i cant even have it as my avi? So basicly i wasted money on animation i cant use ?
DesertPunk

Please click this