ES Recruitment Drive
im in grayve
whos better to make a piratez avvy the a member of piratez!
hanz0:Very well done. These annoy me much less than the default smilies we've got right now.
Dude, done.

I done 2 avatars, if u would like with [piratez] tag on avvy too.

I want cookies!
Varkenoss: It's nice, but it doesn't have GrayveXP and [Piratez], also, is too light, and I preffer it dark.

pigking45: Same as Varkenoss. Make it darker. Also, GrayveXP is in Helios, Acid or Hunter. Also, the simbol in the sig, isn't mine. Mine is the X one, if you know. If you preffer I can post it here. And I didn't liked the avy. Looks... Brush tool O.O

S0uL3aTer: Man... The avy is perfect ^^ Dark and the awsome position ^^ In the sig, can you change the letter in Why the fuck do people call me gravy to the same as GrayveXP?

CarbonLord: Awsome ^^!!! If you can make the avy and sig a little bit darker, will be even better!

weddark: I liked the 2nd sig, but I didn't liked any avy O.O

#TribeOn
Soul, it's awsome ^^ Just one thing that's bugging me is the pixeled tori in the left.

Verkenoss, well, everyone does. Anyway, about yours, I meant you to make the TORI darker, and not the BG. Also, Grayve and Piratez need colours.

#TribeOn
Yes. Try both and post. Or if you preffer, you can just try another position. That one is kinda strange... Might be that the problem.

#TribeOn