ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by princeQ View Post
There should be an option were you can activate so that you have to press space twice to skip your timer so no one spaces on accident O_O

i dont think this actually the right place to post this, as this is ask the staff. if you want to suggest this go post in the suggestions thread.

Also, what is your view on people who are rude over the internet? e.g i was playing toribash when this guy steveliegh or some weird sh*t started talking about ligangster's mum (false statements, as i know ligangster in real life)
what the hell is a "Justin"
Originally Posted by watersurf View Post
Do GameMasters get paid in tc for their job?

No. All staff work is voluntary, minus some dev work which none of you are skilled enough to do, before you ask.
i want to buy an item but it says im in the trading graylist and i cant click the link cz it says 404 not found
Originally Posted by Fee View Post
No. All staff work is voluntary, minus some dev work which none of you are skilled enough to do, before you ask.

You never know... YOU NEVER KNOW

What happened to toriagents? And what does orange represent in game now?
Originally Posted by Ginkey View Post
You never know... YOU NEVER KNOW

What happened to toriagents? And what does orange represent in game now?

I ate 'em! Mwhah!

But seriously, they got merged with GKs to create GMs. (And after that they we're separated from us again and merged with Uniteam.[Which is sad, 'cause I liked to server sit and help lil' nublet caeks ;3.] )

At the moment %-sign is for Uniteam members (New-old-reforged-Toriagen-GMs!) and for Trial GameMasters.

..I hope that I got it all right (which seems quite unlikely, considering how out of touch I am with all these staff shenaningans..)
< Larfen> also my replay thread has more views than the rules thread \o/

...This probably explains most problems in this community.
Originally Posted by Solax View Post
% and yellow is for Trial Gms and Uniteam.

What? Yellow?

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Originally Posted by Fee View Post

Am I skilled enough? :3

Also, out of all the people on TB that you've dealt with, who was your least favourite?
))<>((