ES Recruitment Drive
As has been said, Nabi's the company that develops Toribash. They're based in Singapore and are made up of hampa and gman80, occasionally with extra programmers, artists, etc. (For example, there's another programmer at the moment working on TB 4.0). I was over there this summer hanging out with them and helped a bit with 3.8.

If you want to make suggestions, there's the Suggestions board. PMing probably wouldn't work too well, as they're swamped with similar PMs from users.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
As has been said, Nabi's the company that develops Toribash. They're based in Singapore and are made up of hampa and gman80, occasionally with extra programmers, artists, etc. (For example, there's another programmer at the moment working on TB 4.0). I was over there this summer hanging out with them and helped a bit with 3.8.

If you want to make suggestions, there's the Suggestions board. PMing probably wouldn't work too well, as they're swamped with similar PMs from users.

thanks for better explaining, this was helpful hanz0.