Ranking
Original Post
Harder versions of challenge uke
So at first when you just started and your'e an white belt its hard to beat uke but as u get more experience and u got bored of multiplayer you fight uke and you beat him with ease , it gets kind of boring when you play toribash alot and if you guys managed to make challenge uke levels like the original challange uke for white belts and making the difficulty harder up to elite belt . There are two systems you could use the one where the difficulty gets harder as u move up belts or when you can pick by yourself what difficulty you want to fight uke in , or if you could do what was in Minibash that you get to fight players and their moves .

This could extend to making missions like decap uke or get 10,000 points in one hit ect.

Thanks for your time pabs
Last edited by Pabrwo; Mar 20, 2016 at 11:41 PM. Reason: P.S zeph is a boy
Click this link to join (Penta) : http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=527656
I'm pretty shure thats not gonna work even if you make it impossible to see what uke is doing.
Uke will do the registred moves only so it will stay easy to béat him.
If it is possible to make him smart that May work.
not supported tho
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Alpha good point , have you ever heard of this website called cleverbot or eviebot . If you never did its this site where you speak to the bot and it learns of what you say so if you could add the same system to uke it would learn and after a while of learning uke would get harder to beat . You just need the right coding i think.
Click this link to join (Penta) : http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=527656
There is a bot consisting of 100's replays. Which isn't as perfect as you would want it. I understand how this could be cool, but its kinda unrealistic. There are more important parts of toribash that the developers need to work on. Even without the limitations of the toribash development team, getting enough replays with varying skill level just to make something like this worth while would take a large amount of time. Time which could be used on other things.

On improvements which would be beneficial to more of the community. We all know that toribash is a hard game to get your head around. So what's really the point on focusing on new players when there is a change they will just leave anyway.

To be honest toribash is all about practice and that feature would just help new players , if there were levels like in level 2 uke is lifting and after a while new players would actually learn how to counter a lift ect
Not supported.

your bored of mp? go play singeplayer or some other game

want a challenge?
Fight better people.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
want a challenge?
Fight better people.

I think that's the main problem with this idea.

If you want to play against stronger opponents, why doing so against an automated uke who you can completely outsmart ?

Fight real people instead, players better than you. That's how you learn.

(Only thing i'd put a nuance on would be for spar training. I personally have a lot of trouble with selfspars, so having the replay of a good player throwing hits in my general direction for me to dodge would be pretty nice... But then again, that'll only bring you so far.)
It would be nice to be able to fight a challenging version of uke when offline, unfortunately I cant see how this would be done, the only way of making uke clever and making it learn that I can think of would involve sharig games played in each client online so that all the clients learn at the same time. However this isnt ideal because it needs to be playable offline.

The devs are also pretty busy debugging afaik so the only real way this could happen is if an adept coder such as Fran tried to see what he could do off the cop just because it interests him
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.