Toribash
they are pretty good game to other people but no my type that gear of war that the shiz
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

An intelligent man lives for the moment and plans for the future. A wise man lives like he is already dead. Which one are you?
i think the song choice could be a little better, the slider bar sucks and even though the music creator only creates sub-par stuff i still like it.

overall i expected more
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
Game's awesome, Tool is (KABLEEP)ing insane on drums though, but no surprise there. :d

I've got it for 360, gamertag's DaMehMan if anyone wants to play. :v
ive got world tour and rockband 2, and i enjoyed rockband 2 much more, it has the best songs, best solos and best drum rythms. i did not like world tour at all so i went back to play rockband 2 again =( damn money waste
also hay guise question, is the GHWT drumset compatible with RB2, or would I be better off just getting the RB2 kit and the game as well?
The studio in WT is so dang terrible. The drum recording is terrible also. No, WT is not so cool, neither is Rock Band, and those games be damned to hell. I mean the guitar is fun, but I play the real drumset way too much too even be bothered by the toy drumset in WT and Rock Band.

WT's set doesn't even have a ride cymbal, only a high hat and a crash, thanks to the retarded makers who don't know what a complete set is. But don't worry, they'll sell you a 300 dollar set only made for Rock Band, when you can buy a real electric set and configure it to the game, and also use it in gigs that can make you money. I hate to make this rant, but seriously, it pisses me off too much to play the game. I'll never touch the game again. Ever.

Rock Band 2 has a good song selection, and is the only one I'll actually play, but not RB 1 and WT.
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.
Originally Posted by ChrisDom View Post
Well if you compare the new guitar to the lou paul from guitar hero 3... I like them both but the lou paul is more fit to my hand now. Also, I havent used a rockband guitar so I wouldn't know :3

btw is "les paul" not lou paul

world tour is alright, its just a rip off of rock band. copy cats are never as good as the original