Ranking
Original Post
Got My Hands On World Tour
It's about time. But... I'm rather disappointed at what they did to the guitar mechanics, notes like to "mack" together if your strumming and that (along with a difficult chart) makes for more of an annoying experience. The drums are ok, the left cymbal likes to sleep on the job and takes a little doing to get it up unless your hitting it too hard, then you're just knocking it out. The vocals (unless i'm doing it wrong) are ok too, however I had to put the microphone IN MY BLOODY MOUTH to get a decent scale of my voice. The user content is great and the ability to make your own charts enables you to make a chart so bad, people will gladly purge their ears out <--- (Awesome)
The track list is great in my opinion, About the same as rockband in variety but just with more TOOL.

In the whole RockBand Vs WorldTour thing, I would still be on guitar heros' side, brawling with the unholy legion of RockBand but srsly. If you enjoy making things, doing other peoples things or just like a good "long" (If you're poo at it) challenge, Pick it up, Oh and online play is pretty much what you would expect (especially doing Band Vs Band)

Questions? Comments? Answers?
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
Well if you compare the new guitar to the lou paul from guitar hero 3... I like them both but the lou paul is more fit to my hand now. Also, I havent used a rockband guitar so I wouldn't know :3
WT is better in so many ways, but I don't some of the new things.
<Hanz0> Crush his hopes and dreams in the palm or your hand.Doitdoitdoit ;D
[RENEGADE]
Well the only thing in WT I don't like is the slider bar. It seems like an after thought
Thats called getting OWNED

i had the last guitar hero dident really like it not my type of game
Masterj05h Shop So cheap id have to be stupid to sell it like this... wait a seco-
Want to join Vampire?
what's OWNED? I like it.
I've played the guitar hero on ds and its not easy but i wouldnt mind world tour for the xbox 360 because it sounds sooo coool
I don't apologize. Im sorry but that's the way I am.