Toribash
runescape is an epic game, sure most people grew out of it, but its a damn awesome game ^^

i logged on and everything looks funny, and OMG U CANT MERCHANT.
wth, i cant buy a rune plate for 10k and sell for 80k any more what is this!?!?!
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
i play on and off

lvl 55 pure 80 and 96 or something like that

lol i also bot it on and off for friends..
I used to play it a couple of years ago. Lvl 94 until somebody hacked me, then got the account banned. Fail passwords are win.

I played it a lot because the community was quite interesting. Like the real city with beggars and people who want help.
Also, anyone who says Runescape fails w/o explanation will die.
Last edited by flubbah; Jan 20, 2009 at 06:14 PM.
It makes me wonder..
Ok.... If you want to play such a game you have to play it right.

Me, I had around 91 cooking, 81 fishing, level 89.

I had 58 mage, 49 range.

Of coarse I dont play this game anymore but I have fond memories of it.
[23:19] <HebrewHamr> i'm catholic
Well if all of you say it like that then yes i will admit i played it "back in the day"....lol i was a lvl 99 member with a whole crapload of...well....crap....and then i just got bored of playing because i didn't understand the point of the game.

The point of the game is....well there is no point to the game....it's like toribash....only toribash has a point to the game....at least i think....xD
I HAVE THOUGHT OF A NUMBER OF THINGS TO PUT HERE, BUT SINCE I DON'T FEEL LIKE WRITING THOSE THINGS, I WILL KEEP THIS BLANK FOR NOW.
I had a level 60 back in the day, but I found it boring. Went to members, then ultimately quit. It was fun though, no doubt. But some people took it way too seriously and I knew I would end up like that, so that was my reason to quit. It's like a addiction I swear xD

And Gormon, yeah they put up a trade limit deal that is supposed to reduce the impact of scams or something, but even though I don't play it it's total bullcrap to all the players who just started or to the players who that didn't have it before. Jagex gets gay sometimes.

My accounts were Orical Sword (rofl didn't know how to spell oracle back then)

And Thunderbow27 (member) Level 45
Last edited by Drummer; Jan 20, 2009 at 04:01 AM.
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.
Used to play but i stopped and was thinking of going back until i found out they completely ruined the game with that stupid merchant prevention shit and all the other shit they put on.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
yeah drummer, its so lame

Originally Posted by izzy162 View Post
Well if all of you say it like that then yes i will admit i played it "back in the day"....lol i was a lvl 99 member with a whole crapload of...well....crap....and then i just got bored of playing because i didn't understand the point of the game.

The point of the game is....well there is no point to the game....it's like toribash....only toribash has a point to the game....at least i think....xD

sounds like you made that up... max level is 130 something now days you know, and +5 years ago it was 127.
So saying u were lvl 99 with a whole crapload of crap makes it seem like you just pulled that out of ur ass, with little real knowledge of the game

sry if im wrong, just saying that making up runescape stats is not a way to make friends.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Lol I remember RS. I played up until the point where they
Got rid of the wild. I was a lvl 50 with 71 str and 67 Mage
With ancient spells. Good times but it sucks nowadays.
[spirit]