Ranking
I dont know how anyone could have a real language out of opai and e... i

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
It's russian, we have a new russian clan if you haven't noticed yet. The reason the letters show up as they do is because they are not encoded correctly if you do not have the language installed on your computer. It's why some Japanese youtube videos have squares in the title. If you have a mac, you should be fine though . This was answered on the first page of the thread. Read it first.

no no no rblck, if you look at the window behind toribash, he has the russian letters completely encoded correctly or that wouldn't turn out properly eh? what he's saying is he's installed the pack but toribash is still being annoying and only putting the basic letters and lacking the full Russian dialog.
-I am Unsatisfied.... the blood of children is not enough, no... I need fresher.... I need... TEENAGE PROSTITUTES!
-RelaxAll, for the soul, heart, mind, and any drug addictions you may/may not be suffering from!
"Also please note that sometimes the staff gets a wee bit pissy.
If you encounter a moderator when they're in a pissy mood, and you get banned... All I can say is: BAD LUCK" -Veb
There? Small right? Feel happier? Yes you do! OH YES YOU DO!... pls?
Originally Posted by RbLcK View Post
It's russian, we have a new russian clan if you haven't noticed yet.

Not one, three of them.
[Aliens]
[AoD]
[Hack]

When I say to Russian people to talk English, they says "stfu" or "me not can fuck english".
Translation: "I can't talk English."
Makes me angry...
Russia is taking over Toribash... D':
Sadly, yes... But we should let them stay so people wouldn't think that we have bad ethics...
i liek turtelz xd