Toribash
Meh. Bouncing on a trampoline, did a backflip, flew off of trampoline, almost crushed my skull on the concrete, if my mother didn't catch me. Scary stuff. Oh, and I almost drowned.
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
let's seeee..

when i was 7 or so, almost fell off of a rollercoaster (probably wouldn't have ended up well)
when i was 10 i got ran over by my vice principal while i was on my bike
when i was 12 i was out late at night and around a place i shouldnt have been
when i was 13 i was tested for type 1 diabetes and my blood levels were so high i was supposed to be in a coma (dko), yet i felt fine

hope to have more soon!
Last edited by Lume; Aug 20, 2011 at 05:00 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Lets start from the earliest,

When I was like 9, I almost walked into on-coming traffic, as I wasn't paying attention, and some stranger grabbed the back of my shirt and stopped me from being t-boned by a ups truck.

When I was 14, I narrowly avoided getting shot while leaving school, as there was some sort of gang fight or something. It hit the wall of some house like right next to me.

When I was 16, I was driving, and I blacked out, and it could have been disastrous, for me and for other people, but my car gently brushed against the curb until it slowed to a halt. My foot had apparently fallen off the gas, so that was lucky.

Like last week, I was at some church in vorheesville with my girlfriend, as she was meeting some of her friends, and I was walking to the parking lot to get my car when whoosh, this toyota highlander SUV flies by, and misses me by like a foot. When I say a foot, I mean, its mirror went right in front of me, and almost hit my elbow, and plows into three women standing by, killing all three of them. There was blood everywhere. I saw one woman fly over it, while the other two got dragged under it.
Hoss.
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
Lets start from the earliest,

When I was like 9, I almost walked into on-coming traffic, as I wasn't paying attention, and some stranger grabbed the back of my shirt and stopped me from being t-boned by a ups truck.

When I was 14, I narrowly avoided getting shot while leaving school, as there was some sort of gang fight or something. It hit the wall of some house like right next to me.

When I was 16, I was driving, and I blacked out, and it could have been disastrous, for me and for other people, but my car gently brushed against the curb until it slowed to a halt. My foot had apparently fallen off the gas, so that was lucky.

Like last week, I was at some church in vorheesville with my girlfriend, as she was meeting some of her friends, and I was walking to the parking lot to get my car when whoosh, this toyota highlander SUV flies by, and misses me by like a foot. When I say a foot, I mean, its mirror went right in front of me, and almost hit my elbow, and plows into three women standing by, killing all three of them. There was blood everywhere. I saw one woman fly over it, while the other two got dragged under it.

You are a lucky S.O.B

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
I dove in the fucking shallow end not long ago. Fucking almost bashed my head off.

<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post

Originally Posted by MegaCash View Post
You are a lucky S.O.B

Lucky? If he isn't lying about the last thing, that's not very lucky. To see 3 people die in front of you would be awful. Especially when it could have been your life too.
When I was in karate class we were doing rolls over 2 bags stacked on top of echother and i decided to do a dive front flip so i jumped over landed on my neck my legs flew over my head leaving my spine in danger of being paralyzed after that I couldnt feel anything I was nearly about to black out everyone was like HOLY SHIT my dad ran right over to me and curled me up in a ball it was supposed to help me are something I dont know how but they though i was screwed so did I.

Oh yea and at a car show when i was little the guy said i could go in the car so i got in the car
I wasnt very experienced my mom was going to take a picture of me in it the keys were out of the car so i put the car in reverse the car was first in park and when the car was moving right toward the lake (nearly inches away)My andrenaline was so high i didnt know what to do so lucky enough i put the old car back in park the guy who owned the truck almost had a heart attack he was so scared
Last edited by smashin456; Aug 20, 2011 at 06:21 AM.
i was dieing when i born (i had an heart failure O_O) so they brang me to an hospital in rome (i live 80km far from rome)
and i had several asthma attacks when i was a child =/
|[Essence]|GATA|Artist Co-Op|Italians Do It Better|TA|
|Pulse|HARWARE|bRuCiA|Weddark|Zalmoxis|
So first was at age of 3...
i was swimming in a pool with some shit i can hold so i couldn`t drawn.
But the some fag threm my thing away in deep side of th pool,i was swimming after it.
Do yeah basicly there was too deep for mw n stuff...lucky my trainer saw after about 45 sec. and i was ok.

But the most shitty thing i had was last summer.
Me and some my pals was digginf a cave.
it was quite big.
When cave was done we all went to swim,but i had to get my things from cave i went in there and it felt on me.
That was so big pain.I had broken knee i got broken ankle and also there was smth with my neck and back.
Thats some crazy shit.
WON THORN'S TOURNEY