ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Toribash is now available on iOS!
Hi!

Toribash is now available for download in the App Store for the iPhone and iPad devices!
We've been working hard to bring you the same exact game with all the features and cross-platform multiplayer on mobile platforms, and iOS release is our first step in that direction.

We hope you enjoy playing Toribash on the go and have fun!
This is awesome! Are there future plans for an android version?
Clan League 2013 & 2019 Champion
Praise BONDarenko
For some reason, the movement is SUPER slow like a constant lag almost. Also does this affect our other browsers, meaning will this log me out of my computer everytime I log in on my phone?
Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
This is awesome! Are there future plans for an android version?

Yes

Originally Posted by Morals View Post
For some reason, the movement is SUPER slow like a constant lag almost.

Try tweaking your graphics settings. You should be able to get stable 30 fps on any device that can run the game - one of the devices we were testing on was a 2019 iPad with A10 chip - that's the equivalent of an iPhone 7.

Originally Posted by Morals View Post
Also does this affect our other browsers, meaning will this log me out of my computer everytime I log in on my phone?

No, as long as your password stays the same you'll stay logged in on all your devices.
this is the revival of toribash I'm calling it rn

Insane congratulations guys please keep us updated on android release B')
Well, it was the moment that I thought I've finally got out from that game for good and there you go once again! ^.^
By the way, was waiting for ios version for sooo long, thank you dudes!
Coming back to life
Oh God, that's incredible!
Finally ��
Thank you, that's huge ��

Is it the sign to come back?
oh now thats the sir we want to see, last I remember the updates on tb was dead but it sparked randomly