Ranking
https://youtu.be/G_vLVoNmQig?t=23s https://youtu.be/Dm3h4-anH9Q?t=2s

he means this, although i wouldn't doube it if you can't understand a video showing exactly what it is either.
this requires you to be a little more creative than jump cuts too, which makes this effect a double "not happening"
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

you know the part when he fights Chazer maybe add the vocals that you used in Chazers video. That whould be cool.

i'd hope he could do it, as it says exactly how sly does it in the links provided
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Why should I copy someone else when I can do exactly what I had in my head ?

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

This was nice in the end. Although it Began to get boring around midway point. Not to an extent where I wanted to stop though. Keep up the good work though and make the key framing a bit closer and more active but not too active. I also notice some areas where you wet confident and added a good amount of effects then some part where it was highly lacking. Overall, I enjoyed it an keep it going. Nein/10 ~Hitler
Cnc?
The WiP looked really bad. But the finished ver is quite nicey dicey now.
Last edited by 2ndUke; Nov 30, 2015 at 09:12 AM.
Leave me alone, leave him alone.
I make replays.
I think Mocucha did a rather good job of handling some of the more useless comments so I'll refrain from deleting too much

That said remember to respect the opinion of the video creator, even if you do not agree with him

Anyway cnc

I think the final video is much better than the wip

The camerawork in many of the clips seems rather boring/stationary, especially in the tricking/madman ones

Some of the effects were interesting at first but got slightly dull the third or fourth time you played it

For some of the replays you let them run on for too long (For example, the dancing/tricking replay at 1:00)

I highly suggest getting RSMB and rendering at only 30fps, this will make the lag when you slow it down less noticeable

I think you're improving, you've just got to keep trying

Good job on this one
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
omg the thing you did instead of the screwed up repeating in the first part was verry well done,rest of the vid was cool aswell.
now thats what i call mocucha's vid.
Last edited by Alpha; Nov 30, 2015 at 07:49 PM.
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .