Ranking
Original Post
Seems like he's always looking down - try opening the bottom bit of the helmet up so you can see the entire eye?

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
aye, raise the eyes/visor thing a bit

back of the torso looks cool, but the front looks like the biceps and triceps, and the lack of detail on the sides is... dissapointing

and the random shapes on the hands, are, meh.

happy with the legs
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Is that picture of the cyborg ninja yours aswell?
it looks good.

Anyway for the set:
i think the feet are to red.
Front of the torso lacks red to me
If you could turn the hands into.. well.. hands.. that will be cool.
I kind off like the head but maybe you got to put the eye abit higher on the head.

GL and i like to see the results!
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
i liked very much the body at its most. It shows hard work and that u dedicated time to it. Perhaps, the only things i didn`t like much are the head (in the center specially and the far away eyes) and the feet (different red tone) apart form that, very good.

7.5/10 id say
Meh. It lacks shading, makes it look very un-proffesional. Also, add some color. The picture you used as a reference has color too.
Most parts have random shapes slapped onto there too, I'd make them look more like the muscles they're supposed to represent if I were you.
Idea is nice, but it's not executed all that well.
I for one, think it's almost perfect! 9.9/10 until you raise the eyes. =D
Stats: :Proud whatever-the-hell-I-am-at-that-moment-in-time of VorteX:
Guys with the eyes issue:
The red thing is the "eye"
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
GRAY FOX :O

Lol looks cool, I like it. You should try and attempt the shading/color of him. If you can achieve that, I dub thee amazing. But for now. 8/10