Toribash
Original Post
Can't Take This Anymore..
I've been on the verge of leaving for the past week and I have made up my mind. I am bored. We are going nowhere. Most of the clan is inactive. It really annoys me that it came to this, but I'm leaving. I am probably going to stay clanless for a while.. I just can't stay here anymore. I hope you guys understand my reasoning.

Thanks for everything
-Faint
Originally Posted by culapou View Post
damn bro hate to see u leave my clan

Sup Cula.

Faint, that is understandable, we're all very inactive(most of us because of school) and I'm going through a very hard period of time in my life at the moment, so I can't take any actions that'd help us to stand on our feet like we did the last time. It was fun mate, farewell.

I hope the massive leaving bandwaggon will not start, I promise that I will do my best to get us back on our feet after exactly two weeks. Then I should have much more time.
We're here since 2010, it'd be a shame if after almost three years we'd die, wouldn't it? Haha.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Yeah, not surprised. The active & contributing members usually get tired of nothing always happening.
Goodbye.

boricua

Sorry, guys, but i'm out too. I really hate to do this, but you guys are dead. Who am I kidding? I am too! I know I haven't been contributing to this clan, but it's hard to stick around when people around you are dying off.

I don't know, maybe if you guys come back to life in a couple weeks, I would be allowed back in. I just really don't want to waste my time waiting for something that may not ever happen.

You guys have been around since long before I joined toribash. Don't ever die ;)

EDIT: We had like 30 members, and about 1 post a day.
inq.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indonesian? | Magical Mode!
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.