Toribash
How much is 20ktc?
nvm, buying 50k, which is $10.
Last edited by Defyant; Mar 2, 2008 at 11:40 AM.
I'm Back!
Originally Posted by Gynx View Post
Hey hey, i dont mind buying 50k. But i have only the British Pound... Do you accept it?

P.S. You'd have to walk me through the payment procedure.

Im pretty sure paypal will change it for you, but you have to have a bank account or a credit card, so ask your mom or dad if you dont have one maybe.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Get one, or use this, but you must have a bank/credit card account. If you dont, buy a prepaid credit card from the store. Or make it harder, and we can work something out with sending me cash through mail.
Last edited by isaac; Mar 7, 2008 at 11:52 PM.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
You still doing this? If so i would like to buy some with PAYPAL
Are you new to Toribash and looking to join a clan? Join [NEWB]
Clan Newb Toribash Thread
ClanNEWB.com
Yea im still doin this please wait for me to get more tcs though...
DesertPunk

Please click this
Hey sounds like a good deal to me i'll think about it (im kinda broke at the time )
Yea lol, I was getting some fairly large orders all at a time but i should be getting toricredits today to pay you Genx000. Please try to keep this topic alive if you can peeps.
DesertPunk

Please click this
I will put an order in for 25k so when you get it let me know!
Are you new to Toribash and looking to join a clan? Join [NEWB]
Clan Newb Toribash Thread
ClanNEWB.com