Fraps

Replaymakers: Moonshake
Diuwaybuns
Tsuion
pretty

wai so short
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
'too short XDDD'

I don't think you people understand how much time goes into a video like this.

Anyway, this is REALLY nice. The effects fit amazingly well, especially the transition where you changed shader and did the particle effect. Velo was nice, and the keyframing in general was just sexy.

The only thing I didn't like was when you showed your logo for the second time, but I do understand that it would have been empty without it. Maybe you could have filled that space with something else.

Definitely your best video so far, keep it up.
Originally Posted by Glimpsed View Post
'too short XDDD'

I don't think you people understand how much time goes into a video like this.

like 4 days
too short
thanks tyzi not actually that useless but whatever

[0:00]
Your logo looks very poorly made. It feels a little bit too "open" and the lines around your name are a bit too thin imo. Also why is the e visible across the h?

Everythings p nice

[0:06]
Your second logo thing was actually pretty cool, except I feel like it would have been better with showing something ingame. I like the tori in the background but once again your logo just isn't too interesting. Good idea but I wish it could have had something(Like maybe a shot of the tori from a different camera angle than uke in the back or something idk)

[0:07] I can't tell what happened here. The audio kinda hints towards a decap but I can't see that. Your camera during this was just kinda like fuck man

I like everything

[0:11] What the fuck happened to the camera? once again obstructing anything that I'm seeing. It looks like you're having trouble with the camera at the very end of shots. Keep it together man please

Like the transition

[0:14] Once again I really like your sync and everything, love the effects you have and how they fit the music very well, but once again the tori got super off focus in the very end even though I can see how the last few hits sync well. The particle effect is a nice idea but I don't like it. It doesn't fit with the music and looks really awkward as it doesn't fit the speed of the song either.

[0:20]
I like the last clip, however like velair said it was way too abrupt. The wiggle effect wasn't actually that bad, but it looks like much thought wasn't put into it. Put more effort into the end. You left like 3 seconds of nothing in and the audio abruptly faded out at the end. I don't like it dad stop it
Last edited by cat; Mar 21, 2016 at 07:15 AM.
Originally Posted by uhm View Post
like 4 days
too short

That is honestly the stupidest thing that I have ever heard. That's 4 days working on a video. 4 days. Jesus.

That aside, video was really awesome. Keep it up and make it the length that you want.
Really liked it a lot. Good music, good replays, good transitions, good opening, loved it. Only thing I didn't like is that at the start it felt like you were overusing that effect making the screen ripple and wave, I would save using that mid replay on longer replays and not shorter ones.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Originally Posted by Leanmarkie View Post
That is honestly the stupidest thing that I have ever heard. That's 4 days working on a video. 4 days. Jesus.

That aside, video was really awesome. Keep it up and make it the length that you want.

you realize 4 days doesn't mean literally 96 hours

anyways I told you on skype the effects were overdone (the blur and distort on the first 2 replays), the ending was really abrupt and stop with the wiggle or shake
damn im gettin old