Toribash
Original Post
Won't be around
Well moved into a new flat and don't have internet. To be honest this game is holding me back a bit so I probably won't be on again. Never say never though.

I have given the EvilBot 50k credits. I'm not sure what this thing about clans having to pay is, but the money is there if it is needed.

Thanks for helping to bring this clan back. It is almost where I wanted it to be. Clan league participation isn't quite up to scratch but I'm sure you will sort it out.

Have fun. Don't let Evil die.

If I am 100% sure that I will never play again then I will come on and share my inventory amongst you.

Cheers.
Ya ya, Take care imu, and for the love of sweet jesus, just remember we exist!
-I am Unsatisfied.... the blood of children is not enough, no... I need fresher.... I need... TEENAGE PROSTITUTES!
-RelaxAll, for the soul, heart, mind, and any drug addictions you may/may not be suffering from!
"Also please note that sometimes the staff gets a wee bit pissy.
If you encounter a moderator when they're in a pissy mood, and you get banned... All I can say is: BAD LUCK" -Veb
There? Small right? Feel happier? Yes you do! OH YES YOU DO!... pls?
We all care about you imubai I will pray for you tonight.
I hope you have a good life so.. ="( Goodbye Imubai ="(
I will miss you. <="( [Edit] so... I guess this means i'm second in command now?
I want Superstar to be third in command he has proven worthy for this position And he is my best recruit so Superstar congratualations! =D

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Well it certainly makes sense. If a game is holding you back thats bad.
but i promise to use all my power to keep this clan together, no matter what amount of leverage i have...becuase...i Like this clan and i prolly wont leave it as long as i play toribash
"I'm Sander F@#$ing Cohen!"
~Sander Cohen~
Ya....I wanna stay in this clan forever....i hope u do come back tho....that would be cool......thanks for telling us tho
<Shlimby> lol, no Ad, just stop seeing those melons
<ADTerminal> Sure
<Shlimby> and dont take them into ur bed at night
<ADTerminal> But it's where I keep them warm
Sorry to see you go, man. You've been faithful to [Evil], and will always be welcome if you decide to return.
Taek's the name, infantile conflagration is the game. Beware the Eye Of Death! It watches you constantly. 1000TH Post Thief.