Toribash
Original Post
SON OF A WHORE: Clan league match!
5gmt saturday guys! GET IT IN GEAR!

I might be able to do it, it's like midnight for me, so we're pretty screwed atm!
-I am Unsatisfied.... the blood of children is not enough, no... I need fresher.... I need... TEENAGE PROSTITUTES!
-RelaxAll, for the soul, heart, mind, and any drug addictions you may/may not be suffering from!
"Also please note that sometimes the staff gets a wee bit pissy.
If you encounter a moderator when they're in a pissy mood, and you get banned... All I can say is: BAD LUCK" -Veb
There? Small right? Feel happier? Yes you do! OH YES YOU DO!... pls?
wait say im in central U.S, will it be noon or midnight?
noon ill make fo sho but midnight...eh maybe
"I'm Sander F@#$ing Cohen!"
~Sander Cohen~
Originally Posted by Shlimmy View Post
wait say im in central U.S, will it be noon or midnight?
noon ill make fo sho but midnight...eh maybe

Same with me, Im in central time. If it's noon, I might show up, if its midnight...bleh..
<i8b4uUnderground> d-_-b
<BonyNoMore> how u make that inverted b?
<BonyNoMore> wait
<BonyNoMore> never mind

1:00am for you guys in CT, so shit is on our not side!
-I am Unsatisfied.... the blood of children is not enough, no... I need fresher.... I need... TEENAGE PROSTITUTES!
-RelaxAll, for the soul, heart, mind, and any drug addictions you may/may not be suffering from!
If you encounter a moderator when they're in a pissy mood, and you get banned... All I can say is: BAD LUCK" -Veb
I lice in Virginia so does Taek so what time will it be for us?

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
I think we failed, did we fail?
i thinkk i might make it, hopefully its not like last time where it was just me and teak
"I'm Sander F@#$ing Cohen!"
~Sander Cohen~
clan league over, we've been kicked from tourney due to two misses. Don't feel bad guys, I doubt we could have managed it anyways, I know I couldn't as I've got a friend's birthday next weekend.