Toribash
Original Post
My sumwat return
ok my mom has let m use the computer again but she band me from toribash.so i may be in here about 1-2 times a week. i may not be all the way back 4 along time. so im sumwat here.
[COLOR=red][B]ARGUING[/B][/COLOR] on the internet is like runing in the [COLOR=blue]s[B][/COLOR][COLOR=green][B]p[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=purple]e[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=deep][B]c[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=red][B]i[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=death][B]a[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=blood][B]l[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]OLYMPICS[/B][/COLOR] even if you win.[COLOR=red][B]YOUR STILL RETARTED[/B][/COLOR]
sorry about that mom's are lifes bitches. All they do is nag complain and punish you for no reason. I feel for you man.

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
yea but without our mothers, we would be somewhere in a trashcan right now....we'd be saying "halp meh! i was cast from the great tunnel into this void of nothingness and despare!" then we'd die......without truly ever living

point is, even though Moms are overprotective and mean and naggy they are just trying to do whats best for us. imagine what little snobs we would be if our moms never scolded us.
"I'm Sander F@#$ing Cohen!"
~Sander Cohen~
true...and mish...can u pay me for the textures now.....u said u would pay and u left after i sent u the finished ones......it doesnt have to be 10k tho.... its alot cheaper since u showed me what u wanted and u also are in my clan if u can...thats cool...if not..i still understand
<Shlimby> lol, no Ad, just stop seeing those melons
<ADTerminal> Sure
<Shlimby> and dont take them into ur bed at night
<ADTerminal> But it's where I keep them warm
Originally Posted by Shlimmy View Post
yea but without our mothers, we would be somewhere in a trashcan right now....we'd be saying "halp meh! i was cast from the great tunnel into this void of nothingness and despare!" then we'd die......without truly ever living

point is, even though Moms are overprotective and mean and naggy they are just trying to do whats best for us. imagine what little snobs we would be if our moms never scolded us.

so very true shlimmy very true indeed.

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
thats also very very true......yet at the same time...think of how nice it would be to have mish back...yet his mom wont let him do stuff with us.. it makes me sad....but i guess its for the better or w/e
<Shlimby> lol, no Ad, just stop seeing those melons
<ADTerminal> Sure
<Shlimby> and dont take them into ur bed at night
<ADTerminal> But it's where I keep them warm
Originally Posted by Shlimmy View Post

That was the most meaningful post I've ever read... *sniffle..*

Hats off to you, Shlimmy.
<i8b4uUnderground> d-_-b
<BonyNoMore> how u make that inverted b?
<BonyNoMore> wait
<BonyNoMore> never mind