Toribash
Original Post
Does anyone remember Toribash for Wii?
In case nobody knew about it, Nabi Software did an Wii version of the game (but it was on the now-defunct Wii Shop Channel), in YouTube there's a lot of development videos about that version (including some tutorials).

I tested this version by myself (using an hacked Wii), nothing changes except the fact that every color is unlocked and moving your character is a bit more different.

So, did you played this one odd version of Toribash back in the day?
I wish I played it, Wii was the perfect console for Toribash. I wonder how it' do in nowadays consoles such as Nintendo Switch.

Also, nice name
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Originally Posted by victortb View Post
I wish I played it, Wii was the perfect console for Toribash. I wonder how it' do in nowadays consoles such as Nintendo Switch.

Also, nice name

I think porting a game like this on Switch would require making it again so it can run it, just like they did in the Wii version.

We're sharing names btw
lel

I belive consoles such as the switch and ps5 are really good consoles to run newer versions of toribash because of gyro control, which can be used as if it was a mouse. The hard part would be replaymaking, but competitive multiplayer would receive an increase in players.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
I still have a wii with toribash on it. physics were way different and sounds were way cooler imo. didn't play it much tho. I think tb wii introduced hair to everything which did eventually get added to normal tb much later on
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
toribash wii was the first version of toribash I played and I was a goat
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
Originally Posted by Rfifan View Post
I still have a wii with toribash on it. physics were way different and sounds were way cooler imo. didn't play it much tho. I think tb wii introduced hair to everything which did eventually get added to normal tb much later on

I once received an infraction on the Toribash Wii announcement thread because I said the hair looked like, and I quote, shit.

Good days of Nabi development