Toribash
Originally Posted by Veliar View Post
whoa so cool. it would be absolutely epic if you stayed in bloody dojo drwan by leg)

I don't have shaders, therefore, I don't know wherethefuck that is.

If you like, send me a screenshot of the aftermath so I can see where it is. I'll try to do it.
Originally Posted by Splinter View Post
This is the most win thing ever by far.

:'D

Thanks to everyone else who commented here. They are all read and wanked to. I love comments.

Also, anybody, would oh so kindly post a shader screenshot of the aftermath so I can get inside that 'blood dojo' Veilar was talkin' about. It sounds epic.
Gawd dammit Deejayy. Yet ANOTHER boring old 'oh I'll just throw the torso up so it explodes on Uke's 100mph falling head.' YAWN.

/sarcasm

Great replay, thoroughly enjoyed it. My balls are now empty and will remain so for the rest of the week.

And as you requested:
Attached Thumbnails
bloody dojo.jpg   bloody dojo 2.jpg  
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
HOLY FUCKING SHIT! THAT IS OSM!

^lol, finally realising the awesomeness of my own replay.
I'll try to get to the middle of it tomorrow, gonna go MP for a bit then sleep.
well...fuck you
VERY IMPORTANT: THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE. IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME THEN PM ONAMIST.
holy shit insanity...the last skeet was not as epics as warheros but the replay looked a lot better and was a lot smoother 10/10 alos i want shaders that blood circle is sweet
Woah, awesome replay there. o.o

Though, it looks like you have modified Uke in order for the join to break on the last skeet, I edited the replayed a little bit after the throw, and spaced it out. It seemed to not have dismembered.

Though, either way, it's still epic. =3