Ranking
Original Post
DeeJayy made me do this :v
Indeed. Definitely my greatest replay to date.

Skeets are usually things you do at the end of a replay to spice it up a bit. This replay has three. Two of which are made during the madman-ing process (frame 4632 and 4584) without disrupting the madman's flow.
And of course, at the end, another skeet, that does a little more than just spicing up the replay.

Also type '/opt fixedframerate 0' for uber sex. It makes the replay so much cooler.
Attached Files
DJmadman47-WatchaLookin'At.rpl (500.8 KB, 131 views)
Holy shit, that replay is one of the best I've seen in my toribash life. Although the frames were long, it could only take you about 2000 frames to do it all, including the pose. Then again, that limb you threw to uke's head was fantastic. 9.9/10 (Frames were long, thought you were gonna do some extra's, but it's the most epic replay I've seen; better than war_hero's replay in Moop's Video, the sandstorm on 1:50)

Great job, DeeJayy. Excellent.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
I am not worthy to post in this thread :v

Great job on that replay deejayy. the last skeetshot really does make this replay so good.

10/10 nice one
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by Ardgevald View Post
Holy shit, that replay is one of the best I've seen in my toribash life. Although the frames were long, it could only take you about 2000 frames to do it all, including the pose. Then again, that limb you threw to uke's head was fantastic. 9.9/10 (Frames were long, thought you were gonna do some extra's, but it's the most epic replay I've seen; better than war_hero's replay in Moop's Video, the sandstorm on 1:50)

Great job, DeeJayy. Excellent.

The extra frames is for giving you time to clean up the jizz so the replay doesn't play again so you won't accidentally view the replay and jizzz again :P

Originally Posted by Kickass View Post
I am not worthy to post in this thread :v

Great job on that replay deejayy. the last skeetshot really does make this replay so good.

10/10 nice one

Thanks Kickass. It means a lot, coming from a guy like you.
Originally Posted by Ardgevald View Post
it's the most epic replay I've seen; better than war_hero's replay in Moop's Video, the sandstorm on 1:50

Nowai. mine was totally better ;P

Nice job deejayy
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post
Nowai. mine was totally better ;P

Nice job deejayy

Well, almost as good as War_Hero's replay :3

Also, war, PM me the replay of that, so I can study it
RIP ∑
master of the universe
ohoh feejayy this was cool, I really enjoyed it, but you get only 10/10 because this thing is getting old :P (you know, the head throw and chest 'n shiz)
Dun-DUN-DUUN