Toribash
View Poll Results: What Social group are you?
Gangsta
5 Votes / 12.20%
Whore
7 Votes / 17.07%
Popular
10 Votes / 24.39%
Interracial
6 Votes / 14.63%
Jock
1 Votes / 2.44%
Nerd
4 Votes / 9.76%
Geek
0 Votes / 0%
Stoner
2 Votes / 4.88%
Emo
4 Votes / 9.76%
Art freak
2 Votes / 4.88%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

^this toribush
goths dont care about any emotions
also i dont understand why everyone hates us emos, i mean, we dont do anything bad to you, we dont provoke anyone, were just chilled and care about our and the others emotions. so is this a reason to hate us? i think no.
Got any problems or questions about computers or any other tech?Feel free to PM me any time. Lmod for Computer/Mobile Chat
Yeah, I don't think you are emo, you may look it, but you definatly aren't an emo. You are emotional, but you aren't emo, I had a friend who was emo, and he was drowned in his own emotions and just ended it, I don't hate him for it, it was his choice, but man...
Me and my friends are smart, but we aren't the typical nerd/geek type people. Almost all of us know how to take computer/psp/consoles and crap apart to fix them and we all are going to college for computing and graphics designs. Where is the "Gamer" choice

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Originally Posted by Mongius View Post
eww ganxthaa <.<
retard dumpass who cant walk/speak/move right

also i dont understand why everyone hates us emos, i mean, we dont do anything bad to you,

lol.
Also, a dumpass is either a really stupid insult or it's what I hope it is, a typo or bad English.
Tint is sex.
I don't really like labels but, people call me emo/scene and what not.
Toriprime/VIP local moderator | Colon 3 | 4th dan
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<3 Cide | Glow | Jarmund | ishi | satiknee | Wiggi | Fish | pal <3
[19:12] <&MrManiac> I kept pooping in my pants
how about 'other'

none of these fit me and the closest one is 'nerd' which really doesnt define me at all.

im neutral when it comes to this kind of thing.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Originally Posted by legsol View Post
I am in the whore social group, whatever that means.

How are you in the whore social group if you don't know what it means.

I am in the interracial social group because I hang out with anyone.
Drakoid FC:0088 9594 3564 - Feared
well i know much "ganxthaas" around my city so i can say that
they (mostly) ran around with 5size too big clothes who think THAT is cool and their 20€handys with there "ya motherfucker i fuck you i fuck your family cus im from the ghetto"-crap "music".
really, to be a gangster is not cool, just shows that youre brain is smaller then a wallnut

Well then you obviously dont know anything about a gangsta unless you talked to one.
-----
Im mixed. Im with gangster,popular,interracial and a little bit of jock.
-----
Originally Posted by T0ribush View Post
True dat, gangsters... Man, I have no words to explain some of their stupidity sometimes. Why on earth do they walk like that? Why on earth do they talk like that? Why do they always try and be the alpha male no matter what?

I know why. Because they are stupid.

You to obviously dont know about gangsters
Last edited by Twankie; Sep 27, 2011 at 01:22 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Your signature has been banned because it draws in hate. Thank you, Toribash Community.
Put myself down as nerd. But really it all depends on who I am next to. I make friends with whoever got the assigned seat next to me. So a mix between nerd and popular, but voted nerd.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider