Toribash
Everything's sweet. Always loved how you move a tori. Maniping shiz is cool af and that last boom es really fkn nice *wink*
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
right out of the bat, I loved how you built momentum on your opener
although I think it would've been nice if you were to get a kick from the first spin, or a punch from the second spin instead of getting a simple split from that kick of yours.
It still gave you the opportunity to make the rest of the replay interesting so don't take that as a complaint.

You did a very nice job pushing uke's upper body in the air again without losing much momentum. I personally kinda disliked the manipulation - not because it was bad, it was very good actually, but it looked like you were struggling a lot. It ended up looking a bit messy.
It was a bit hard to keep up with what was going on up until that moment in which you grabbed uke and did that sweet, sweet boomhit.

Aside from all the picky things I complained about, the replay was very nice, and probably much better than anything I could've pulled off.

great job, fred
Last edited by Rial; Sep 16, 2016 at 07:01 PM.
:^)
Thankkkkks

Playing around with ideas. Might expand on this later.
Attached Files
Mack - [M] - 185 Drop.rpl (186.9 KB, 66 views)
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
i kinda feel like when u went to dm in this replay u got into super weird positions
the split kick was kind of ugly at the start, and i know it would have been hard to close the gap otherwise but idk the wrist dm/pulling him towards you was pretty awkward looking

whole manip was cool beans

felt like the kick didnt really hit properly and hand of the dms were like grab/hand dms on the last boom but overall pretty good

everything other than what i mentioned was super nice your movement is rly good jgj
baha
Keyframes are still a bitch huh, anyways, that was pretty cool. All smooth throughout, but you should've done something cool with that self damage on. But it's still pretty good though, that smooth transition to the pose was sweet.
unique way to throw uke up, i like it
weird scoot kick thingy
small hits to keep uke up are nice
head dm was cool but the grab made it kinda weird
back kick boom was amazing and unexpected, keep doing that
weird and slow cartwheel
cool pose
gg

6/10 good but could be better
[Replaymaker]-[Replays]-[BumbleBurke]

[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4562400_2.gif[/SIGPIC]
Thanks a bunch guys.

Working on a few things but just to let ye know i do have a MP thread that needs some love aswell.

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...wpost&t=566897
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.