Ranking
Originally Posted by Flames View Post
O_O omg Hannw that last skeet was insane!! how did you throw them so accurately?

Thanks it means a lot. Like the title says, I threw it across 15000 engage distance, apparently the WR is around 40k engage distance so I need to work a bit on that :P
Through a long process which will completely break your "R" and "E" keys (lol jk) and a random opener, you can more or less skeet, at least that's what I figured out by myself.

The funny thing is that my replays won't count in the event because of the gravity. It's supposed to be -9.60 and mine is -9.82, don't ask why because I don't know. It's always -9.82 for me whenever I play freemode.
So, I need to make another skeet :c.
Last edited by Hannw; Feb 3, 2016 at 01:00 AM.
If thou gaze long into the abyss,
the abyss will also gaze into thee.
It's on -9.82 for me as well Hannw.

It's the gravity of Earth.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Swepples View Post
It's on -9.82 for me as well Hannw.

It's the gravity of Earth.

Oh ok, if it's set up like that for everybody. I just didn't pay enough attention, my bad.
Either way, it does look like the gravity of Earth Swepp but just where did Hampa learn about it having a minus
Cause it's pulling downwards (-), not pushing you up (+). I guess it's just physics.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I made a thing
Attached Files
#OFRO -7 skeet 30k.rpl (251.1 KB, 2 views)
little quick thingy
Attached Files
#manip.rpl (174.0 KB, 5 views)
daaaamn Hannw that was beautiful! : o i loved how well u kept up and at the end those were some great dms. Great job! i love watching your replays they are fantastic

Heres also another spar me and swepps did. the ending is terrible because Swepps had to go and im the worst at rushing K.O.s so haha dont watch the last hit
Attached Files
Spar swepps 1.rpl (582.8 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Flames; Feb 11, 2016 at 01:54 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Today I sparred with Swepp, got my ass kicked and I learned at the same time
Oh and I didn't mean to put keyframes, I accidentally pressed the button during the spar :c
Attached Files
#GTFO OF MY HOUSE.rpl (1.15 MB, 5 views)
I just got a close save in sumore
Attached Files
#0.rpl (104.6 KB, 3 views)
Nice Hannw! you seem to have gotten good at this mod! what time will you be able to play for the Clan Trials? we are facing Parrot
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!