Toribash
I use magic bullet looks to do the editing for my pictures. Editing and viewing them on a computer screen would help you out so much. You're used to using mbl anyway. ;)
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Nice, but to note that Instagram only has individual styles to choose from, so there is barely effort apart from taking the picture. Samsung is a phone that has cute camera accessories, so images aren't hard to take either.
Usually I'd say that the image usually depends on the background, and what you have on the camera's point of view is honestly really nice, you've set good angles where the picture can be taken from. When you get better you should use a actual Camera, and try to keep the photo clean, meaning without having it edited, this style that Instagram applies onto your photo makes it more comfortable to look at. If you want to try, keep it clean in the future, real skill comes from that. I personally take a lot of photography myself, and to respect your ways of taking photos you should do what you want to make your pictures look good.
Nice
this haven't been updated in forever. i'm just going to throw some things in here. i'm still using a samsung, sadly. i know i know. i am going to get a proper camera, but having two cars and not that much money, i've got to keep my priorities.
yeah, the quality is shit because i've came to realise that zooming and having certain angles makes it look a whole lot better, but yeah, then i'm not getting the best quality.
i'm still out for constructive critism, and saying it's bad quality isn't constructive at all, since i'm already aware of it.

alot of pictures

M I N I V A N