Toribash
Originally Posted by Lust View Post
myghad everytime i get to silver 3 i get shitty teammates and get domoted back to silver 4, 4 LOSS STREAK. Currently at 43 lp at silver 4, how do i escape!!!??!?!?!

Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Maybe spend some time not playing ranked and just playing the game. There is no magic pill or trick to magically climb leagues, you just need to get good enough to carry yourself out.

Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
or just use katarina or veigar
then it's 90% guaranteed

Originally Posted by MrJingles View Post
sometimes it really is your team's fault though

but its usually just a communication error, which is why I tend to double ping now since just one doesn't get through to people who are tunneling.

Originally Posted by Virus View Post
Normally in a game one person will carry and he/she will be the one blaming others. You will rarely swe the entire team doing the same

i have found the perfect birdie to carry me and my team, anivia. holy crap she's very underrated, noone plays her in silver ph or maybe the whole ph server itself, or i've never been with/played against one. so far i've won all my ranked games with anivia (3 lul) and i hope the streak keeps going on. Grim, pl0x teach me
Anivia Basics:

-Max E not Q
-Your wall gives vision, and also cancels channels(eg. recalls, kararina ult, shen ult etc.)
-your E does double damage if your opponent has been frosted
-ult and q apply frost
-your e and ult have about the same range, you can throw e and them ult on top of them while e is in mid air and you get the extra damage
-your ult does a shit ton of damage if people stand in it, try to use your ult to zone rather than to get frost procs
-she doesn't really have losing matchups, basically lanes go like this, either you can kill or you can push the lane in all day long and get a cs advantage
-her passive is not to be wasted, if you get your egg popped in lane 1v1 without getting summoner spells or a kill then you made a mistake
-Build Tear/Roa and then rush magic pen items(void staff liandry's torment, mpen boots) or build zhonya, flat ap isn't as strong on anivia
-use your wall to lead people into your Q for a free stun

Originally Posted by Grim View Post
14 straight wins with fiddlesticks, I haven't lost since I got surprise party from hextech crafting, It must be the skin. Went from level 1 mastery to level 5 mastery and we still goin baby. In promos for gold 3 now and it's only been a week(but a lot of games admittedly) since I started the climb from gold 5 up to plat. After 4 days of getting back into it i'm back to my old self and getting better. Oh and aurelion sol is freelo also.

Fiddle Diddle

Edit: 15 wins straight

Edit2: 16 wins straight(getting better too, im 12-2-18 in the past 2 wins)

Edit3: 17 wins straight

Edit4: 18 wins straight, playing with plat 5 players now, and just had a perfect game. Going to sleep gonna update tomorrow.

op.gg

19 Wins straight on fiddlesticks

19-0

Edit6: RIP 19-1 tfw u get lissandra adc
Last edited by Grim; Sep 13, 2016 at 12:38 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
keep the dream alive

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Is yorick support a thing now?
Seen him played specifically as support a lot recently.
I be that fan for siscon, lolicon, any form of pixlepussy I can pooled my dick out and skeet on it buakky on they face
I lost my promos to GOLD 1

All yasuo players are trash lmfao
Kids be doing Malphite - Yasuo "combo" pffffffffft.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Originally Posted by Karstnator View Post
I lost my promos to GOLD 1

All yasuo players are trash lmfao
Kids be doing Malphite - Yasuo "combo" pffffffffft.

Malphite is nice, but there are better options that help the entire team instead of just Yasuo.

I prefer a naut support if I play yasuo anywhere. Bit harder to land several person knock up, but half the time the adc is behind everyone else anyways.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
It depends on the player and their playstyle, naut can be a very very strong pick, and he has a much higher potential when compared to malphite, but maplh has his own talents and is capable at doing some minor carrying

You should only pick Nautilus if you plan on building Nuclear Launch Nautilus.

Not because it's viable, but 4 teh lulz.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games

Is this real life?
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post

Is this real life?

Same thing happenned in a match earlier. Everyone on our team had some type of S grade

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.