Ranking
Original Post
[Wolfe] óÓÒò ^ • ~ • ^ óÓÒò
Yeah soooooooo, I'm back in Tint etc.

Anyways sorry for any past troubles I may/may not even ever remember giving you guys. I have taken about a year to clear my mind and get my life back on track since a personal incident which happens before I even joined the community. I'm proud to say that I'm no longer depressed and have a much better cap on my emotions after this past year, so I'm back, and I'm better than ever!

Anyways, just some personal info I guess:

Favorite colors: Red and Black

What I do in my free time: Read, write poetry, doodle

Favorite mods in toribash: Aikido, BD, and minekido

I usually don't do too bad at marketing, but then again I don't necessarily care for it. I'm always bouncing around with tc on the market, but feel free to ask me for any advice about it and Ill be more than happy to help. I'm sure Soap helps out quite a bit too :o

I've known Kristis for quite a long time now and he really did me a big favor awhile back. I owe him a lot more than most know, and I'm prepared to help out through this clan in any way that I possibly can. o7 Thanks for letting me back in, and I look forward to enjoying this clan and the family of friends built around it. <3

Cheers,
Wolfe
Originally Posted by Alejandro View Post
>óÓÒò ^ • ~ • ^ óÓÒò

Don't do that

and say I'm neat

Originally Posted by Dinis View Post
Say ale is neat to be official.

That is a rule that can't be broken.
Originally Posted by Alejandro View Post
>óÓÒò ^ • ~ • ^ óÓÒò

Don't do that

and say I'm neat

Originally Posted by Dinis View Post
Say ale is neat to be official.

This.

Also hai wolfe :3
Ty ty, I would like to thank the honorary soap for inspiring me. But no really, thanks for letting back in guys. <3's for all.

ale is neat
Last edited by Wolfe; Jul 8, 2013 at 05:04 PM.