Toribash
Original Post
[Tint]PrideSoul
I notice you guys are Invite only. So this post is simply to show my interest in joining Tint.

I hope you guys do not mind me making this thread, I don't feel like it would be right just to jump in on what ever conversation going on in the main chat thread.

About me: I am 22 years old, I have been playing this game on and off since 2009. My alts, are Parasite, Raven, Tobi, Kiki, Elmo, Dark, Phantom, Meow, Hoax, and Avatar.

I used to buy tc a lot and just spent it on Name changes. I feel I have quite a good collection starting.

The about me section of this thread is rather short but that is to enforce the need to ask questions and get to know me in hopes of joining tint.
I'm just gonna mention we are pretty much dead, if you still want to join that's great tho.
<ego>holy fuck a bat is in my room
- ego quit (Ping timeout)
what it do
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men
Well, I am not really looking to much at activity.

Tint has been a clan that I have really wanted to join for some time now.

I am not looking for a really active clan just a clan for some casual talk and maybe some playing here and then.
i think this guy will maybe help revive tint lol ok the conversations you'll have will be with me only. It's not a status thing

it's just that I constantly am the one bumping this entire board lol
I can do what I can, Ill post everyday a couple times if needed.

I am up for a tint revival.

Also conversations with ale, sounds wonderful. Just another thing crossed off my list of fantastic things to do in my life.
Originally Posted by PrideSoul View Post
Also conversations with ale, sounds wonderful. Just another thing crossed off my list of fantastic things to do in my life.

boys i think it's settled
it's dead because there's really nothing to talk about. I check this more than once every day but never really say a word. post around, you seem alright
yeee boiiii
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men
Originally Posted by Dinis View Post
it's dead because there's really nothing to talk about. I check this more than once every day but never really say a word. post around, you seem alright

ok how about i say meme and u guys reply w meme