Ranking
Originally Posted by pusga View Post

Truth

/\
This
Mods and members should be seen as with equal importance.
And before you start complaining "We have to keep the forums clean from you pests", if we weren't here mods would not be necessary.
Now that I think if we weren't here this game would make no profit at all.
We need you, and you need us.
Mods are usually seen as the people watching us from a tall building while a huge crowd of us is here moving around and being active.
And as it was already said, grammar isn't everything.
"Oh, take a quick look at me, I have perfect grammar and I'm so badass because of that, therefore I am more formal than you and therefore I am more important than you, therefore you are a bunch of retards and it's up to us to control you."
Mods are now known as "Controlling".
This game was made for profiting, and that profiting comes from THE PLAYERS, which buy stuff for real $$$.
Yeah...
It's like "We mods were picked because we were the only sane people among that uncontrollable apocalypse of mad retards.

Go quit then. 10 bucks says it wouldn't matter if you quit. You aren't even sheep, you're cattle.
Hoss.
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
oh my god, that would be terrible

Well, actually it wouldn't. considering you could delete this board
because most of the people in the community would actually like the staff.

You probably wouldn't have these anymore
Or these

But i won't take it from them they still have these.

But, in reality, it dosen't matter what we say they can do whatever they want, whenever they want, because that's how this community works.
Stick in the guidelines and be like everyone else, or get banned or some other means of "removing" you from the community because you aren't like everyone else. sort of like a shocking collar, if you don't do what we want, we shock you back in line. and i'm not saying that it's a bad thing, but it should be done in moderation and i believe there should be some sort of proof before they can just ban people and fill in some random excuse as to why you were banned.
Implying you guys want Toribash staff to be like American Government

The American Government is pretty much in the shitter. I hope you guys don't need proof. I would rather not have the same happen to Toribash, and I'm actually very happy with the current staff.

New guys: if you want to ever earn a staff position, be intelligent in a slight manner, don't piss off current staff all the time, and have a level head on what job you are applying for. That's really all you need.

Originally Posted by Radi0 View Post

You probably wouldn't have these anymore
Or these

But i won't take it from them they still have these.

But, in reality, it dosen't matter what we say they can do whatever they want, whenever they want, because that's how this community works.
Stick in the guidelines and be like everyone else, or get banned or some other means of "removing" you from the community because you aren't like everyone else. sort of like a shocking collar, if you don't do what we want, we shock you back in line. and i'm not saying that it's a bad thing, but it should be done in moderation and i believe there should be some sort of proof before they can just ban people and fill in some random excuse as to why you were banned.

Those will still go on, I hope you know. Whether or not Zayex is an admin or Fish is an admin. There will still be complaints. Staff have to do their job, and just because the community may not think they are the smartest people in the world, they are actually quite intelligent. Implying you want the community to choose staff is out of the question. You would have people like Zayex and wanna-be trolls running around using power THEY DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE. The staff choose because they know WHO TO CHOOSE.

Most bans are given clear reasons, and honestly those people that are banned for random reasons are usually banned for idiocy and etc. Every ban has it's own reason, whether it be an idiot being banned for a few days, or something like mightiest being banned permanently for being a troll
Last edited by Faint; Sep 17, 2011 at 02:21 AM.
Originally Posted by Faint View Post
Zayex and wanna-be trolls

lol I'd just like to say that I'm not a troll, or a wannabe troll.

And I've been a mod here and there on bullshit anime forums.

(I'd probably make a better admin than a couple unnamed admins are..)

Also yes, I troll occasionaly.
"I'm not a troll but I troll"
ok

But yeah I agree, you'd make an amazing admin. Way better than Fee.
Originally Posted by lxor View Post
"I'm not a troll but I troll"
ok

But yeah I agree, you'd make an amazing admin. Way better than Fee.

No, fee has more experience than me. I have some others in mind though...
Originally Posted by JireBank View Post
Implying you mods think the rest of us are just complete retards with no value to their thoughts and opinions, sheep that are here just to either buy tc with money or promote the game for players for a bigger chance of developers getting more money from the players? And mods are the elitist minority of people who actually lack major grammatical -and spelling mistakes from their writing. And they are still for some reason so addicted to this game and regulating rules to keep the rest "in order", perhaps for the mere reason of being in power above others, people with generally less brains.

Competent people get chosen for the staff. As we've seen time and again, voting very rarely selects based on competency.

Originally Posted by pusga View Post
It's like "We mods were picked because we were the only sane people among that uncontrollable apocalypse of mad retards.

Something like that. (By the way, were you actually trying to make an argument there, or just spouting off nonsense about how each and every one of you is a vital and unique and beautiful part of the wonderful system that is Toribash?)

So who then does the "dirty" work? Who bans scammers and hackers and spammers? I don't think you understand that SOMEBODY HAS TO DO THE JOBS THAT ARE UNPOPULAR WITH PEOPLE.

... Also, did you really just argue that democracy would somehow create a magical utopia? Seriously?

Seriously, people. If you're going to go around making accusations that we ban people for no reason, GET SOME EVIDENCE. Otherwise, quit acting all surprised when nobody takes you seriously.
Last edited by hanz0; Sep 17, 2011 at 03:52 AM.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
The community has hardly given us reason to think them anything but blabbering morons. This thread itself serves as a great example.
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
oh my god, that would be terrible

Oh my god, it's already terrible
Buy TC for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=240345
Buy VIP and Toriprime for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=237249

Hey look more than two lines.
If the community had its way for picking the admins, the forum would be shit.

Yes. You guys are awful.

<3
piss