ES Recruitment Drive
Also week #5 we have our favourite dominatrix SkulFuk. Cant wait for that

SO ASK QUESTIONS! anything goes, the best question gets 10k tc!
Last edited by cowmeat; Jul 15, 2015 at 01:53 AM.
Skulfuk, what would you do if my dogs traveled on their own to you just to get to know you then leave right when you got attached?
Flames is my partner in science
Why wasn't I informed of my death -Flow
Co-host app:
I'd like to co-host the podcast with you, I think we gel together nicely. I use a microphone I know a lot of people use for podcasting (Blue Yeti USB), so there shouldn't be any issues sound-quality wise. I've always been interested in media, and podcasting is something that I think I'd like to do by myself in the future at some point, so I'd relish the opportunity to work with you on this. I'm active and I'm pretty involved in the community, so I could offer (along with my unique mindset which you could vouch for) both a different and informed perspective on whatever's happening. Because this is an interesting project, and because I'm also interested in media, my motivation to do the job should remain high and I should always be there to help and participate. If you want to know anything else, contact me on IRC.
Question for skulfuk:

Why does every legend get their own 3d items?

Question for cowmeat:

Why did you make the thumbnails look like you and skulfuk are having sex? Is it because you are gonna talk about sex? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Question for Skulfuk: Can I give you a nickle to tickle my pickle?
Second Question for Skulfuk: Can you give me your ishi? :3
Question to Cowmeat: What type of meat are you. Beef?
Last edited by Velo; Jul 15, 2015 at 11:55 AM.
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag

Rythm is my bby simp queen;"""3
Questions for Skullie:
Why is your name suggestive of necrophilia?
Will you play with me some time?

Questions for Cowmeat:
Who's Skulfuk again?
Why haven't you namechanged to beef yet?

Question for optional cohost:
Did you give Cowmeat sexual favors to get the job?
And did Cowmeat like it?
alright guy
Question for both:
When it comes to your headtextures, Which pair of eyes was inspired the other? Those things are too damn simmular to be coincidental.

Question for Cowmeat:
What's your favorite kind of cowmeat?

Question for skulfuk:
how does one simply fuk a skul?
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
G'day yes hi, this is my application.
If you didn't know, I'm Solax: Australian Swedish viking hybrid, dragon koala slayer, donator of blood, seeder of torrents, cat herder community manager and all round good guy.

I'd like to be your co-host because I think I can nail the fun social conversational side of the gig, I have a sweet mic and quiet environment (check out the Toribash Aikido guide series which I did the voicing for), I know the ins and outs of Toribash and I also have a half decent voice if I do say so myself (not as sexy as yours but together we could have some sort of mad genius monopoly over the Toribash airwaves).
I was kind of thinking of doing some sort of Toribash show myself actually after I saw that this was getting some interest and when I heard that you were after a co-host I thought hey, joining this would be great. If you want to get in contact you know where to find me.
cowmeat:
Pronounce pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis
Question for Skulfuk:
Where did you get the inspiration for your name?
Last edited by Glimpsed; Jul 15, 2015 at 08:11 PM.
Glimpsed