Ranking
View Poll Results: what is your favorite breakfast foodz??
Bacon
18 Votes / 30.51%
Mr.Poptart
26 Votes / 44.07%
Biscuits
9 Votes / 15.25%
Toast
14 Votes / 23.73%
eggs
16 Votes / 27.12%
sausage
10 Votes / 16.95%
french toast!!
13 Votes / 22.03%
pancakes
20 Votes / 33.90%
waffles
22 Votes / 37.29%
other such as anything with gravy!!!!D:
9 Votes / 15.25%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 59. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

if we're alone on an island, I'd assume that we don't have internet access..... so unless poptart is some kind of psychic, I don't think eating him would have much effect on his forum activity.
I don't actually play. Very often. If you want me, schedule a time. Don't count on luck.
well if it was an island... i would eat anything that moved

i would be like metal gear solid snake eater
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.
See, when I read that I saw a bunch of adjectives, describing the snake in question...

Thusly you'd be eating solid metal snakes'n'gears.

Also, if we were all, as a clan, on a deserted island... I doubt we'd have that much trouble surviving. A lot of things are edible, plant and sea life included. I know way more knots than I ever should, so netting and shelter woldn't be too hard, provided we have enough foliage around. Also, I saw Castaway that one time and Tom Hanks made fire.
He was referring to the game titled: "Metal Gear Sold" with the sud-title: "Snake Eater", in which you find yourself in situations where you eat almost every creature that you cross paths with.
Originally Posted by ManBreakfast View Post
Also, I saw Castaway that one time and Tom Hanks made fire.

Tom Hanks also had the fortune of landing on the same island where the huge crates of food, medicine, and tools that the ship was carrying landed on.
I don't actually play. Very often. If you want me, schedule a time. Don't count on luck.
Does ManBreakFast count?

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Id eat the whole Clan and I would be full then
<jacadventour69> Hold the line...
<dragonforcerocks11> love isn't always on time...
<jacadventour69> It's not in the words that you told me, girl
<dragonforcerocks11> im not a girl douche
http://artpad.art.com/?kjundt1dwxyw
but that wouldn't count since you're a skeleton.
i have an ultra secret weapon so no one would try to eat me.

btw: we are almost first on clan ranking yay
Last edited by Ghiro; Mar 12, 2008 at 03:27 PM.
Originally Posted by Dutch (black lagoon)
My head's not torn off... My sunglasses aren't broken... Amen Halleluja, peanut butter

We are the second greatest clan in Toribash.

AWE-FRICKIN-SOME

(Reference from SNL Skit line: La Dee FRICKIN Da!)
I have quit. Goodbye all.