Toribash
I figured it was something to do with post count.

Obviously they should go back and credit everyone for all their past posts in clan threads, id have like double my posts.

i would too but they didn't count it like i thought they would
fuck 12, free all my shootaz
Originally Posted by Ping View Post
I figured it was something to do with post count.

Obviously they should go back and credit everyone for all their past posts in clan threads, id have like double my posts.

That would be a great idea but.
It would be too much work for sir.
Im sure there is some type of thing he could do that would just go back and add in all the previous posts you had on the forum. But oh well, just more time for players to spam away in clan descs.

its the end of humanity for me to do this but

*shitposts*
this version of vbulletin only counts posts in realtime.
if they turned the counter off for e specific forum they wouldnt be able to credit you post count without some exstensive amount of work for the devs.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Real human from Event Squad! Send your applications to me <3

damn well then fuck I'm stumped now

i can't argue that because they would need some extensive work after that well fok
And again, like ping/fatul stated earlier, dont apreciate that you post here just because of the postcount.
If you want to chat here just to chat, feel free to do so. But if your motives are purely based on statistics, you may leave.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by Colors View Post
And again, like ping/fatul stated earlier, dont apreciate that you post here just because of the postcount.
If you want to chat here just to chat, feel free to do so. But if your motives are purely based on statistics, you may leave.

I'm just trying to make friends with you guys, because i'm an ally.
and i want to know more about the clan.
i only shitpost on ace's clan desc.
Sick c:

any idea to promote the clan to get some more applicants?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]