Ranking
Especially the final fight. My PC was running at half the framerate during the entirety of that fight, though it actually gave me an edge in that i had twice the reaction time. Which was necessary. Some of the attacks were almost too fast for me to dodge on reaction despite this. :U
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Wow, this game is really addicting.
Will continue to play after exams.
I'm back and stuff, it's probably temporary.
ITT: Ninjas and mods.

@shook: What difficulty level?

I've beaten the final boss on Ultimortal, and now on Normal his attacks are almost too slow for me to dodge. :/
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Normal, because that's how much i suck. :U
I could probably do Hard or maybe even Extreme (i think it was), but i'm not much for playing through an entire campaign again. As exceptional as Iji is, the campaign is always best the first time. I suppose i could try going the peaceful path though. First time i just blasted through basically everything and everyone, except those fucking annihilators. Blargh.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
lol.

Playing through Iji just once is a good way to miss a LOT of stuff in it. Forget the pacifist route, there's literally half a dozen secrets which require you to beat the game at least 4 times to get. And it can easily take more. On the plus side, the game does get more interesting when you're working towards those.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
Just beat Iji on Hard and got Pacifist (couldn't figure out how to NOT kill Asha in Sector X)

go me \o/
back from the dead
Originally Posted by Oyster View Post
Just beat Iji on Hard and got Pacifist (couldn't figure out how to NOT kill Asha in Sector X)

go me \o/

Spoilers, if you want them:

Two weapons can shoot through walls. Nuke and Velocithor. One of these will affect power cores, and it's the one that's harder to get. Destroying the power core opens up the doors needed to proceed on sector X, so you can just never go fight Asha in the first place.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
I got the Velocithor but I didn't realize it opened the appropriate doors.

Now I have to go back and see what happens with 0 kills.

Protip: if you're interested in going full pacifist, max out Strength and Health first, then Cracking, Komato, and Tasen.
back from the dead
Gah, I just noticed I haven't got all the posters unlocked :< Time for a another run just to hunt them out.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you