Toribash
Originally Posted by WeppetKo View Post
Quite good, today I finally started again playing Dungeons and Dragons after the exams period.

oh my. Didn't know people still play that.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
oh my. Didn't know people still play that.

It's still very much alive, D&D isn't a game that just dies. Just saying, recently a group of D&D players started a Kickstarter to get funds to animate their campaign, I think they raised around 7 millions dollars in the first few days.

Originally Posted by Elite View Post
We need to find more members tbh, forum active preferably

Have any ideas where to find them? We've tried a lot, especially in august-september, but finding quality members is near impossible.
It's still very much alive, D&D isn't a game that just dies. Just saying, recently a group of D&D players started a Kickstarter to get funds to animate their campaign, I think they raised around 7 millions dollars in the first few days.

Have any ideas where to find them? We've tried a lot, especially in august-september, but finding quality members is near impossible.

I am unsure. Maybe a event hosted by our clan if ever have a bunch of TC or something?

Also do you and zeus ever plan on joining the coding org? :P
I am unsure. Maybe a event hosted by our clan if ever have a bunch of TC or something?

Around november I think we started hosting bet servers weekly, they were quite huge with a lot of bets. The TC we currently have in our bank is the money we made from the last one. The problem is: it takes a shit ton of time to host a bet server, those would run for 4-5 hours generally and I was dying inside.

We thought about events too, but idk if they'll ever be useful. We'd have to promote the event here on the forums and the partecipants would mainly be forum users that already have a clan for the most part.

What could work is an ingame tournament with a prize of like 10-20k, with a global beforehand, like how ES tournaments work, but with actually decent prizes.

I'm going to sleep in a little while, if I have time tomorrow I'll write an application.

differently. I'll write something up today and post it after work tomorrow.
Around november I think we started hosting bet servers weekly, they were quite huge with a lot of bets. The TC we currently have in our bank is the money we made from the last one. The problem is: it takes a shit ton of time to host a bet server, those would run for 4-5 hours generally and I was dying inside.

We thought about events too, but idk if they'll ever be useful. We'd have to promote the event here on the forums and the partecipants would mainly be forum users that already have a clan for the most part.

What could work is an ingame tournament with a prize of like 10-20k, with a global beforehand, like how ES tournaments work, but with actually decent prizes.

I'm going to sleep in a little while, if I have time tomorrow I'll write an application.

differently. I'll write something up today and post it after work tomorrow.

Aight hope to see your apps
Aight hope to see your apps

indeed you will. I'm just try bg to make it meanful then I'll post this sexy amazing thing.
indeed you will. I'm just try bg to make it meanful then I'll post this sexy amazing thing.

Hopefully getting my money out tomorrow unless the bank pulls some bs
Hopefully getting my money out tomorrow unless the bank pulls some bs

nah you should be good. Unless it's just not your day.