Ranking
Jinx is a great solo queue champ because she has everything that people in solo queue have trouble dealing with: poke/range, cc, reset mobility, and an execute.

She still has one of the highest winrates because she's pretty simple mechanically with a very high return on investment. She really has the initiative on how the lane turns out because she's hard to properly engage on because of her e's ability to separate the enemy, yet she can still force aggression with good w's and her fishbones range. Assuming perfect play from everyone, it's really up to you to dictate the lanes pace as her.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I completely agree with that. Imo she's the strongest pick for adc right now if not top 3
And holy shit that list from that website is horrible.
Last edited by cocacobra; Apr 16, 2014 at 05:57 AM.
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
Lucien es numero uno. Dat_passive too stonk. Gives him the highest ad ratios in the game on his spells.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Lucien es numero uno. Dat_passive too stonk. Gives him the highest ad ratios in the game on his spells.

For solo queue purposes that's not like, high level play, I think you should probably still give the go ahead as Jinx being the top pick ADC over lucian. Simply because mechanically to make Lucian shine you need to combo his passive great which is difficult to do while still holding good positioning in a fight, csing, etc.

Jinx really only problem is no effective escape mechanic, but pairing him up with say a Thresh really makes that a non-issue. Stellar wave clear, hyper-carry esque attack speed steroid, an execute, and stupid long range rocket autos with splash damage she really is the whole package. I personally detest playing her simply because her mechanics are boring to me.

Also: any Solo queue tier list for 4.5 is going to be highly subjected to debate just because it should be called "League of Feral" atm. I'm sure the item isn't too big of a deal in the LCS, but here down on earth it's tearing us apart until we figure out how to adjust our strategy for the newer meta.

P.S: Thank you so much a billion times over again coca! I played my first game as hecarim, my top lane fed 0-10 as Aatrox to fiora, and I just kept the Unicorned assists for the GG despite being down 25 kills and 5 turrets . I'm learning more after a quick talk with Oracle that playing reactively rather than finding a build is really clutch shit.

Aha2

Last edited by Bodhisattva; Apr 16, 2014 at 10:10 AM.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post
Geez, I hope I'll get that AOV and Riot ward. Been lookin' for them for ages now. :<
*crosses fingers*

Out of curiousity, how many pms did you get?

I cannot reply the last PM you send me because you exceeded your stored private messages, you need to clear some space.
-----
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post

I really like Lucian playstyle, this buils works excellent for me, you should try it http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com....php?t=4032663
Last edited by VanChuster6; Apr 16, 2014 at 07:54 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

this game is so stressful and i amend all of u that can play it as much as i do
the 0 armor pen against 4 tanks is the adc u dont feed idfc
Last edited by TyZi; Apr 16, 2014 at 11:47 PM.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by VanChuster6 View Post
I cannot reply the last PM you send me because you exceeded your stored private messages, you need to clear some space.

Done, sorry about that.

I'm at that point in my life when you have 10k messages and you don't know what to delete because everything seems to be important, haha.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

igotdemoted

n'aww demotion isnt the end of the world. I just went kat, decimated even after giving up first blood, and moved on.

I'll be diamond some day.
Last edited by Bodhisattva; Apr 17, 2014 at 10:43 AM.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!