Toribash
Original Post
Clan League 2018 - Applications now closed

It's finally here! Gather your clan mates, wake up the inactive and get ready for Clan League 2018!
Time is now for your clan to rise up and usurp the belt from Alpha.
Will the conquest of Alpha be over? Or will they reign victorious for another year?

To qualify your clan must meet the following requisites:

• At least two months old ---------------------
• A roster of at minimum 5 active members.
(Roster cannot be edited after the deadline.)

Rules for participation are as follows:

• Anyone found to be in multiple rosters on alternate accounts will be punished harshly. -----------------------------------------------
• Failure to organise matches will result in disqualification for both clans, unless one clan has been shown to be making more effort.
• Reporting match scores should include the score clearly, a list of participants and all replays. -----------------------------------------
• No Player may play more than 4 games in a single match and no more than 2 games per mod. --------------------------------------

To sign up your clan for this year's clan league, fill out the below form and reply to this post. now free!

Clan Name:
Leader(s):
Clan Age:
Average GMT:
Roster*:
You've got 14 days from the OP to apply, that is 23/07/18
*A reminder that your fighting roster cannot be changed after the deadline.

Once we have everyone accounted for, the mods, prizes and bracket will be revealed. Happy Clanning!

Last edited by lillian; Jul 9, 2018 at 05:48 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Originally Posted by NinJaOG View Post
FUCKIN TANK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have more than a good chance i see us going far or atleast i hope :P obey has no chance they will be the first to be taken out obey is done gone to trash over years

You will be executed for this post.

AAAANNNNNYYYWAAAYYYYSSS

woo go cl
My aunt has 2 great big personalities (boobies), and i love playing with them all night long
shall we wager on that?
My aunt has 2 great big personalities (boobies), and i love playing with them all night long

Clan Name: UssR
Leader(s): Taroni, Andrz, Daniil2010, 4edrik, UssR
Clan Age: ~10 yo ( September 2008 )
Average GMT: +3
Roster:
Taroni
Andrz
4edrick
Daniil2010
IamLion12
Punk
Fedz
Reykimoruy
Susanin
S7ing
Dominor
Top4ok
nPocToCawa
Shev
Giraffus
Pain
SaintD
Stevieinst
Pavor252
Kotke
Ochecha
Wordo
Cawa000
Voidboy
Determinator
Jazz
Woobey
Bashkamen
Alximick
Neosporim
Kpokolol
KPOBOCTOK
Slavkaaa
VVVW
BurgerPro
Adikello
Gad3007
Sasha6509
Loonatiq
Gh0stRaven

Last edited by Andrz; Jul 22, 2018 at 05:50 PM.
Don't forget to turn the light off
FUCKIN TANK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have more than a good chance i see us going far or atleast i hope :P obey has no chance they will be the first to be taken out obey is done gone to trash over years
One day left for signups.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Originally Posted by NinJaOG View Post

Can you like DON'T MAKE US A TARGET? ARE YOU DUMB? Please Ninja chill out man. No one cares who has a chance. Everyone has a chance. You want to make us a target them fine lel.