Toribash
Hey toriito are u zombie now?
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Ello Torrito, are you a zombie dorito?
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
well i think this replay is good for another zombie kinda weird in some parts but i like it.
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
A little twitchy at moments, but that's allright. I think you should train on syncing your arms and legs in the beginning of your run, it looked pretty wierd.
|Replays|
hey,so rune got banned for Selling/Giving away textures that do not belong to him at Apr 21, 2015 by Icky,he will get unbanned at Apr 26, 2015
(I got this info from the ban list http://forum.toribash.com/misc.php?do=banlist)
and umm...srsly rune?
Name: Erik Brown

Take a guess

Skype: either erikbrown117 or embrown117 cant remember, havent had to give it out in years lol
Why do you want to join? When I first started toribash one of the first things I did was look through the default replays included with the game. each impressed be, but when I saw the "Divine" replay by swexx, It blew me away. It showed me the potential of the game and what you can do with it, and that was one of the things that made me want to get really good at the game. I realized the freedom that learning the game would give me, being able to navigate any terrain in literally any way I want. as I got better I realized that not many people I randomly met had ever tried parkouring, they all said it was too hard, or that it was too intimidating to even try when they saw some of the really good parkourers do it, and because of that I never really had any friends I could relate to in toribash. I applied to (Flip) but i was rejected, im sure I could get in now but I'm not leaving origin. since then I had been looking for a group of people who all share the same interest, and then I found this organization :D. one of my goals in my "toribash career" is to become great at parkour, and being in a group full of people who all parkour will definitely help, extanging tips and tricks and such, and that's why i want to join.
Who's your favorite traceur on toribash or in real life? Definitely either swexx Largekilla or Xlr84life, but swexx has been my main inspiration to get better.

now I know you said to include 3 replays, but I stopped toribash for a while, and I've only made two replays since i started up again, and only those two fully display my skills in the game. Continuity is my favorite and It actually made it into one of the intro videos for the realism event. the reason I called the second one Inspiration is because largekilla gave me some advice on replay making, and that made me wanna start up toribash again and make an awesome replay. so here you go :D
Attached Files
parkour_dream_b.tbm (25.1 KB, 3 views)
raid_challenge.tbm (28.3 KB, 3 views)
Inspiration.rpl (535.4 KB, 4 views)
Continuity.rpl (1.22 MB, 5 views)
(Origin)
Well, thats a 100% yes for my part.
-----
Originally Posted by thecrash12 View Post
hey,so rune got banned for Selling/Giving away textures that do not belong to him at Apr 21, 2015 by Icky,he will get unbanned at Apr 26, 2015
(I got this info from the ban list http://forum.toribash.com/misc.php?do=banlist)
and umm...srsly rune?

He told me via skype that it was an missunderstanding, as he did it via pm as a joke. I'm not to talk for his part though.
Last edited by Mack; Apr 22, 2015 at 10:11 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
|Replays|