Toribash
Original Post
Closest moment to Death
Me, I was only 4yrs old.

My mom took me to the airshow and let me bring my legos. so we had front row seat and i was playing with my legos. Then a piece rolled onto the middle of the runway. Without thinking i walked inside the runway with a plane on it. I got my lego piece and got back to my seat. If i was was .5 of a second slower i woud have been hit.
My mom missed all of it because she was staring that the cute single fathers. :/
I tripped on my own feet. Out of nowhere bro. Scary shit.

But yeah when I was 7 I was sick for 5 months and died twice pretty much.
When my little bro almost slit my throat with a knife
Your signature has been banned because it draws in hate. Thank you, Toribash Community.
Originally Posted by Termic6 View Post
Died twice..you mean they shocked you..and revived you ._.

It's more like you drift off and then come back a few seconds later in your sleep.
Slipped off a concrete cliff I was scaling, with re barb filled water below. If I hadn't caught myself at the last second...
When i was 4 too
I was in a fing tall hotel and I wanted to swim so bad so I was at the balcony and I jumped over thinking I would jump in the pool

When my dad was somehow downstairs and caught me.
If he was not there

There would be a bloody stain on that concrit
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Madness
I havent had any near death experiences yet...and im 17. That must mean ill have a near death experience almost everyday when i get older

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
when i was 4(lol) i had a hotub and tried to walk on the edge and around the hotub but the 2nd step i fell off the hottub about 5 feet on my head glad nothing bad happend exept for a concussion.
-----
i fell on concrete
Last edited by tristan100000000; Aug 20, 2011 at 03:03 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump