ES Recruitment Drive
Hey I think I saw you in 2009, but I'm not sure.

Anyway welcome back! I have never heard of your friends except for suo, he's always on Irc, and is a staff member.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
I don't know u but, welcome back, I have a bad new, tell me if I am wrong, but I read in on ethread that veb hacked toribash....
soem other can telll u a way better, but meh... Welcome back oldschooler...
System Of a Down [Extreme]|LOP|RSO|MoA Dontclickhere!
Originally Posted by NoCheerios View Post
Nice to have you back, I guess. Might I ask why you're not on your old account anymore?

You might want to read the thread before you post bud, he said it already.

Originally Posted by Goshikku View Post
New account, my old account was banned; MasterRevan1 Had 690 or something posts. Back from 2007

Holy hell! You are still alive!?! Oh great creator of [Vampiric]

I bet you remember me?

Anyways, nice to see you.
[spirit]
The name does actually sound familiar
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Hello! Welcome to Toribash 3.91 where the graphics are better, the players are smarter and the events are bigger!
green belt playa toribsh best eva
Originally Posted by Ladder View Post
Hello! Welcome to Toribash 3.91 where the graphics are better, the players are smarter and the events are bigger!

More like welcome to Toribash 3.91 where the graphics were changed, the community is ruled by 12 year olds and events are slightly different!
Originally Posted by Ladder View Post

Oh aha excuse me, I giggled

Welcome back Goshikku

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
More like welcome to Toribash 3.91 where the graphics were changed, the community is ruled by 12 year olds and events are slightly different!

Lol'd, anyways welcome back to Toribash.