ES Recruitment Drive
eh i'm on the fence on that one, it's just kinda boring idk. i think all the replays in your app were better than this one.

i don't really agree with mrjingles on this one, although if someone else comes along and says a yes i would just let you in, because my opinion isn't exactly a big, round no. i'll ask another recruiter to voice his opinion later.

also recruiters, please dont tell the applicant that he is in ormo if his application is only like 5 hours old, give some time so that other recruiters can post aswell in case someone disagrees. i didn't have time to post on sSLight and i will feel bad if he gets rejected in the end, since he already though he was in before anyone else could even post
Last edited by pusga; Oct 15, 2015 at 04:51 PM.
oh yeah
the only replay i'm super into is was the first one, the lifes workin buzz bees or something, i'm also a sorta no to sslight so pusga's and i's no can combine into a full no.
wow that
sucked
Originally Posted by pusga View Post

also recruiters, please dont tell the applicant that he is in ormo if his application is only like 5 hours old, give some time so that other recruiters can post aswell in case someone disagrees. i didn't have time to post on sSLight and i will feel bad if he gets rejected in the end, since he already though he was in before anyone else could even post

Mah bad
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
It's
my
birthday
mk
Attached Files
Mack - [M] - Acrobatism V2.rpl (281.8 KB, 44 views)
Mack - [M] - Capable.rpl (171.4 KB, 39 views)
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
my issue with your application is everything is executed really well, middle replays' downward spin punch is fucking amazeballs, but imo acrobatism and the first half of capable is a little generic, capable almost having the same dm pattern as a lot of splitcaps and even positions the parts are dm'd up until you kicked some more. acrobatism starts out similar to a lot of manipulation replays but its still done really well. despite that though i'm leaning towards a biiiiig yes, i'll wait till someone else says something to make a final decision
wow that
sucked
Originally Posted by Mack View Post
It's
my
birthday
mk

very nice job.

Good execution, and really solid stuff you got a yes from me.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
i agree with jingles
but u must wait until 12:01 gmt +1 (sweden time) to officially join
oh yeah
y u do dis 2 me ;-;
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
you're in be happy (o(