hi. trying to join
Attached Files
KOKO.rpl (483.8 KB, 16 views)
Toto.rpl (687.8 KB, 12 views)
Tricking sux.rpl (673.3 KB, 13 views)
[Tricktionary]-[Vector]
Murc

Special move
I actually like this replay. It flowed well, had some nice dms, and the decap at the end was pretty cool too, especially with the tip toe thing you did

Everybody dies
Very nice opener, I do like it a lot. The split was nice, don't know how I feel about the decap being just from the torso falling on the floor, but I like the follow up with the crotch boom and crotch block skeet

Many men
out of the three this is probably the least interesting. You bashed your head a bunch at the start of the manip, and while you managed to manip uke pretty well it wasnt all that interesting. The hit was ok, but nothing spectacular

I was leaning towards saying yes after seeing special move, got even more sure after everybody dies, but then many men kinda put me back on the fence. I dont know what to say honestly, I think I'd rather hear another recruiter's opinion

denilumi

Magic
This pretty much looks like everyone's first 'successful' manip, aside from bashing your head once on the hand of uke. I did like the destruction at the end, but it wasn't really all that amazing.

Heads up
Pretty nice opener I dude, was smooth and did it's job. The decap was kinda mediocre tho

War Machine
Well uh, this was like, Too Short To Be Bad™. I don't know what else to say really

I see that you are beginning to understand replaymaking, but you aren't really at ORMO level yet. Mess around, practice more, come back later, excited to see what you'll do in the future
h
Murcinary: Yes from me, replays are sweet

denilumi: Magic didn't start off very well imo, half of the manip looked like you were moving around and happened to hit uke with your body. The manip pushes weren't very strong so after each hit you had to struggle to quickly land another hit. The dms were pretty impressive though.

Heads up was nice, I liked the opener build up to the hit. The posing was not good though, lots of tweaking that could have been done smoothly. The replay doesn't look like something you would do.

War Machine was okay but way too simplistic to compensate for the first replay.

For now no but fix the poorly made parts and make crazier replays and you're good.

I'll comment on Kirinoi later
Last edited by pusga; Jan 30, 2017 at 10:00 AM.
oh yeah
Now he's afraid of dark alleyways.
Attached Files
Who's your real leader.rpl (44.1 KB, 29 views)
dorks_dick_toss.tbm (1.7 KB, 14 views)
Last edited by Hypez; Feb 19, 2017 at 06:06 AM. Reason: Please don't be a hero.
Manitoda: I like the first replay, but going to the pose you rotated your chest back and forth once and kicked the floor while barely moving anything else, which got you into the pose quickly but looked really robotic and contrasted with the rest of the replay which looked nice and smooth. It looked like you were just trying to finish it off, not trying too much to make it look good.

Arka-9 was more of the same, Im a fan of how you move around, especially in this gravity. It looks like you rotated your chest left too late when swinging your arms around frame 380 or so. At around 320 or so you move your pecs before you are able to move your chest (since you have your right arm pushing the floor), so the swinging movement looked out of sync. I liked the hits a lot though.

Killed'ya was ok but didn't have anything particularly impressive or interesting in it, the self dms and the glute dms were weird but weren't hard to pull off or creative or anything.

I like your replays, in fact they remind me of Phoenix so I might be [T] biased because of that however overall I don't think the application is strong enough, a few nuisances in the first two replays and the third replay as a whole make me vote no. Good stuff though, try to improve your replays but don't lose your subversive movement.

Kirinoi sorry that nobody reviewed your app, all of the recruiters who do tricking are dead or I haven't come across. I'll try my hardest to contact someone, but if that doesn't work then the best i can do is a review from me. Obviously that's not optimal since tricking is not my area of expertise, but even if I have to review you I'll try to get someone else's opinion afterwards. Sorry about that
oh yeah
you have to have 3 replays i believe

i dont think we can judge your replaymaking ability from just 1
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
tsu tsu cuckoo
i will be happy if some at less cnc my replays
can i get some attention and thanks <3
[Tricktionary]-[Vector]
tricking sux was pretty cool, there were some strange movements that seemed iffy but overall it's fine, nothing that stands out to me though

toto had a fairly rough start and end, but the midsection was pretty slick, you kept some smooth speed and flowed into each trick fairly nicely

koko had some particularly cool moments, such as the initial trick and some particularly boring, same old same, old tricking moments
pretty standard tricking replay, really

anyways it's a no from me, work on your originality and keeping your movements fluid