Ranking
Originally Posted by Redd View Post
Mind if I, drop in?

I mean if you must , haha. Glad to see your alive and well.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Originally Posted by WeppetKo View Post
Oh wait you are still here

have ask everyone that’s question. Not a single post since you posted that. I’ve been around but didn’t post to see if anyone else would say anything.
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
have ask everyone that’s question. Not a single post since you posted that. I’ve been around but didn’t post to see if anyone else would say anything.

Yeap. Good ol Origin.
We have to brake this habit. If we don’t , we are never going to get back to official status.
I got my laptop.
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐I just want to say, Hello ۩͇̿V͇̿I͇̿P͇̿۩ (Maia<3) (>._.)> PM
[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2044493_18.gif [/SIGPIC]
im trying to think of what made our clan really active in the past, we could try and replicate whatever it was. We could make a name for ourselves so people want to join. Maybe host elaborate events with tc prizes, commission a clan video from mocucha and get that on his channel, maybe host origin betting servers with huge DP's. the key is to get new members and get big names into the clan, and the way we'd do that is by being prominent in the community. Any other Ideas? The reason I joined is because origin was a really active clan and was winning wars, and that's was attracted me. now its the people in it that keep me here but I think we have to appear that way again.
Last edited by iIluminati; Nov 10, 2018 at 05:15 AM.
(Origin)
Originally Posted by iIluminati View Post
im trying to think of what made our clan really active in the past, we could try and replicate whatever it was. We could make a name for ourselves so people want to join. Maybe host elaborate events with tc prizes, commission a clan video from mocucha and get that on his channel, maybe host origin betting servers with huge DP's. the key is to get new members and get big names into the clan, and the way we'd do that is by being prominent in the community. Any other Ideas? The reason I joined is because origin was a really active clan and was winning wars, and that's was attracted me. now its the people in it that keep me here but I think we have to appear that way again.

in our first unofficial days before becoming official we did a whole lot to make sure where active. I remember everything I did. Might have to go back to doing that stuff once again. That’s a good idea.
I used to host many events under the Origin name, mainly betting servers, and that brought a lot of interest, but I haven't been able to be active in-game recently due to real life limitations, and last time I tried to host, the game was too inactive. Although that might of changed now.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Remember where you came from
Join Origin Apply Here
instagram.com/ReddMarshUK
illuminati: "You got mad followers Redd"
Zeus: "He's the shit"

Originally Posted by Redd View Post
I used to host many events under the Origin name, mainly betting servers, and that brought a lot of interest, but I haven't been able to be active in-game recently due to real life limitations, and last time I tried to host, the game was too inactive. Although that might of changed now.

thank we need to get together and figure out our plan for this issue. Cause it’s the very reason why we died.