ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Password expirations and compromised accounts
Hello,

Users are now required to change their passwords every 365 days (I believe the technical term for this is a "year"). This is for your own protection; good account security involves regularly changing your password. If you receive a notice that your password has expired, please change it to something new.

On a related note, if you received a notice saying your account was logged into from Germany and you got banned, your account was compromised and banned for its own security (The related breach has since been neutralized). Please follow the instructions and contact [email protected] to recover your account (And again, please change to a different password). See this thread for additional information.

Thanks,
The Management

ADDENDUM:
Chozo says,
Any further posts that appear to be flaunting how they have shit password security and how they're awesome for not getting hacked even with such idiotic practices will get their accounts suspended because there's a high probability that your accounts will end up getting hacked and generate extra work for us anyways.

Seriously, it's not a positive thing to be retarded at keeping your account safe.

ADDENDUM:
suomynona says,
Read the entire thread before posting.

I will ban anyone who obviously didn't. Thank you.
Last edited by suomynona; Jul 30, 2011 at 06:25 PM.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&