Ranking
Original Post
You know what, im leaving
yeah leaving is not a nice thing to do but i feel like i dont fit in this clan anymore, id like to thank everybody in this clan because i had a good time and stuff, but with mumbled strange goodbyesThrough the waterThrough the rainTo the soul of everythingthrow my heart out on the stonesAnd I'm almost goneThere's no meaningIn clothes and coffee cupsCheap hotel furnitureWhere silence never stopsThrough the waterThrough the rainTo the soul of everythingThrow my memories to the windAnd I'm almost goneAnd now I'm dreamingI'm staring at the wallsCars are frozen nowIn late night waterfallsThrough the waterThrough the rainTo the soul of everythingThrow my heart out on the stonesAnd I'm almostThrough the waterThrough the rainTo the soul of everythingWash my heart out on the stonesAnd I'm almost gone When I First met uU told me exactly how it would beU had a ladyAnd couldn't spend all ur time with mI only wanted to kick itSo i said cool, u can keep herLong as u satisfy meBut as theweeks went byI, I started feeling strangeSomethin was deep in my heartSomethin I can't explainI think I'm fallin in love with u boyI'm needin u so muchI'm cryin just 2 feel ur touchI gotta leave uI didn't wanna a manI didn't wanna fall in love andI didn't care about your girlI didn't care how we would end upBut that was then, this is nowI think i'm experiencing loveI don't wanna wreck up your homeThat's wh y i'm convincedI gotta goWhen I First met uU told me exactly how it would beU had a ladyAnd couldn't spend all your time with meI only wanted to kick itSo i said cool u can keep herLong as u satisfymeBut as the weeks went byI, I started feeling strangeSomethin was deep in my heartSomethin I can't explainI think I'm fallin in love with u boyI'm needin u so muchI'm cryin just 2 feel your touchI gotta leave u
Every time she calls u expectMe 2 dissapear like we never metAt first i didn't mindBut now i, sometimes feellke ur all mineU told me it was all about me, me
It's not about me if ur still with herNow i realized that i gotta move onIt might be hard but, iI gotta move onWhen I First met uU told me exactly how it would beU had a ladyAnd couldn't spend all ur time with meI only wanted to kick itSo i said cool ucan keep herLong as u satisfy meBut as the weeks went byI, I started feeling strangeSumthin was deep in myheartSumthin I can't explainI think I'm fallin in love with u booI'm needin u so muchI'm cryin just 2 feel ur touchI gotta leave uI gotta leave u(I gotta leave u)gotta leave u( gotta leave u)Said I gotta, gotta leave u(Igotta leave u)Gotta leave...

also this is not april fools LOL I LIE XD
Ale, you suck man. Now you're out of this clan fevaaaaaaaa u will die cuz u mess with april. We r fooools.

#TribeOn
Now you are out, lets give a huge party !

OBS: THIS ISNOT APRIL FOOL, I WANNA A PARTY !
What... The... Fuck...

Alan Moderated Message:
Use fucking IRC you spammer.
Last edited by Alan; Apr 2, 2011 at 07:12 AM.

#TribeOn
Alan, get out with your moderated messages. :V

Also, serious thread is serious.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Args is back? Alan is back? Kristis is back?
....sorry, I have Dain Bramage.
Former Toribasher. Never any good though.
Rest in peace Tint.
Originally Posted by Arglax View Post
What the shit.
When did Hyde leave
THAT BASTARD

He didn't leave. He's just double clanning.

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.

Originally Posted by Zinx View Post
you'll always be welcomed back bro. Sad to hear.

Did you atleast read the entire thread?