ES Recruitment Drive
I think we should apply for s#moTORI dreams staff and ruin their game!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indonesian? | Magical Mode!
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.

nominate alejandro as the next legend alongside me and shoddy and i promise toribash will survive

visionary
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
Originally Posted by akina View Post
alejandro will SAVE us from s#umoTORI developers... breath life into toribash with his nice eyebrows....
-----
he will be great legend and savior of toribash soon

Soon enough, again, fret not. It is little time that we have in the trenches, the battles being fought will soon be wrought.

Originally Posted by Halu View Post
we need to make alejandro head admin of toribash!! he knows what hes doing

Thank you kindly, it is the community who know what they need and desire, we are the red cells comprising the tori of toribash. It is our energy that makes the moves, frame by frame. We decide if we are a Tori, or a Uke.

we can trade after sumotori dream is defeated and alejandro is true torilegend...

Thank you kindly.

Originally Posted by Corey View Post
posting in legend thread

I am witnessing a legend post too, once I am legend every user will have a chance to become legend and end the dictatorship or bureaucratic control
this is alejandros legend thread

Thank you kindly. The legend thread will be once Toribash is saved, if I cannot save it then I will personally commit to my failure and pay the price.
Originally Posted by comet View Post
arriba alejandro

Arriba comet
nominate alejandro as the next legend alongside me and shoddy and i promise toribash will survive

The pieces must be settled and set.