Toribash
Original Post
[Over][ES] BEANIES!

Science has known for many years that a man's happiness is directly proportional to the swag of his beanie. This simple style of hat is such an integral part of our culture as a species, that we thought it was about time to introduce them to Toribash.

Now is your chance to follow in the footsteps of many great men from history. You will have the chance to design YOUR OWN BEANIE!

You will have 1 month to make a creative, awesome beanie design. As voted on by our trusty ES team, the best 2 designs will get a personally-made beanie from our item forgers of their design.

The plain beanie which you will be designing a texture for is shown below from a few different angles. You should edit these screenshots to show us your design.

The beanie

Alternatively, you can edit the .tga file used for the item here

Shortly following the event, plain coloured beanies will become available for the general public in exchange for ST.

- No plagiarism. We will find out. And when we do we'll smash your teeth in
- Any submissions which look low-effort or look like they might be a joke may be ignored
- Only 1 submission is allowed. You can edit or replace an old submission, but make sure you replace the artwork in the original post and let us know in a new post
- Any submissions made after the deadline will be ignored
- Your design must be clear from the screenshots. If it isn't completely clear, your beanie may not turn out as you'd planned
- Fuck money get bitches

1st place: A custom beanie of their design, 3 extra beanies to sell or give to friends and 3 ST

2nd place: A custom beanie of their design and 2ST

3rd place: A coupon for a free beanie item when they're released to the public and 1 ST

July 1st, 22 GMT
Attached Files
head.obj (50.9 KB, 163 views)
Last edited by Moop; Jun 2, 2016 at 11:25 AM.
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
thanks moop! just wondering, will tga entries be finished up by the forgers or is that only for the angled shot submissions

----

need to be extra picky before posting a file then!
Last edited by Rekd; Jun 2, 2016 at 11:56 AM. Reason: replyin widdout dubbapos' + clarity
endless around, infinite within. you step.
ripples
Originally Posted by Rekd View Post
thanks moop! just wondering, will tga entries be finished up by the forgers or is that only for the angled shot submissions

The .tga entries will be left as they are. The screenshot submissions will need to be finished up by the forgers, using the screenshots to get the desired design. If you know what you're doing, I'd say the .tga entries are easier. The screenshots are mainly there as an option so all levels of skill and computer-literacy feel like they can enter.

Originally Posted by Lightweight View Post
how much will it cost after the event is over

This has not been decided yet. If I were to guess, I'd say it'd be at the higher end of the Uncommon category (referring to the categories here)
Last edited by Moop; Jun 2, 2016 at 01:08 PM.
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

Whenever I add I try to view it on toribash its there for a couple seconds then goes away as my character gets automatically updated pls fix
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
Whenever I add I try to view it on toribash its there for a couple seconds then goes away as my character gets automatically updated pls fix

Have you tried making your custom folder read-only? (right click your custom folder, go to properties)

This should stop it from automatically updating and viciously removing your beanie

I fixed it by doing it onto uke instead of my customs folder.

it looks so dope :O
-----

Screenshots

[S]TGA file[/S]Png file because imgur doesn't like Targa

Last edited by Kirito; Jun 2, 2016 at 05:55 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Sweet! You have a whole month until the deadline, so if you want to adjust or swap your entry, just let us know

Darkened the stripes for prettiness

Png

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
So only one entry per person?

Also, will there just be 2 designs? no default white?
I really like it just white.
Last edited by Lucy; Jun 3, 2016 at 03:04 AM.
|Evil|
I don't exist
Count me In :P

two questions
1. Who do you give the screenshots to, or do you just post it on this thread?
2. If you win, are you allowed to make small adjustments?
Last edited by Pixelate; Jun 3, 2016 at 03:54 AM.
can anyone make an orange beanie so we can go all H3h3 on uke
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2