Ranking
Getting massively exited whenever I got any points against anyone higher than brown, making all the usual first internet forum mistakes etc.
Quit, probably.
Originally Posted by CMon View Post
There's nothing wrong with saying gg after every game. Good job with not ragequitting anymore though ;o

Sorry, i said the wrong thing. What i meant was that i never said gg when i lost, but never quit. Now i say gg after every match.
Last edited by GreekDemon; Sep 3, 2009 at 08:05 AM. Reason: Left something out... As usual...
Originally Posted by lsl3012 View Post
Sorry, i said the wrong thing. What i meant was that i never said gg when i lost, but never quit. Now i say gg after every match.

Oh.

Well jolly good then :P

Also moved this to RT.
I just wanted to see if there are any others that wanted to post in this thread once more...
The search button is your friend.
I DID SIR
HE'S MY COUSIN
Originally Posted by BirdFlu View Post
Getting massively exited whenever I got any points against anyone higher than brown, making all the usual first internet forum mistakes etc.

Same here :3.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
It took me two weeks before I found out what the C button did..

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
This were my first forums so yeah read all the posts in thunderx account and you'll see .
You're saying you're ThunderX?...
Because if you were/are, then he posted a lot in Wibbles and Items...
This one scared me.
And begging for free sets...

Just... nevermind I'd rather not go into this any further...

Not as bad as my first thread ever...
DALIR FLAME FTW

/ramble
I DID SIR
HE'S MY COUSIN
I acted like i was the worst player ever but in fact, i was pretty good
Once a rush for freedom, now, bloodlust.
Shop Noob, Guarenteed half prices!