ES Recruitment Drive
Okay so I got my run working untill the point of the gap/ bridge.
However I cannot get over the bride/gap without doing a weird jump or falling over you know, can anyone have a look at it and try to help me?
Attached Files
1123.rpl (205.9 KB, 10 views)
Sup nerd
How do I set up for a butterfly kick / twist?

-

This is what I have as of yet. I plan on using ir or something like it for both tricks.

When I'm here should my chest and pecs be generally straight? (As in facing forward), should I be more vertical?

Should this leg be closer to a 90° angle?

Is there a specific procedure or strategy to keep yourself from becoming too vertical?
So, i'm mostly a madman maker, i have quite some problems performing highspeed spins without flying off from uke, the kind of highspeed spins i'm talking about is mused kinds, when i tried to do that, the spin's momentum tend to go all over the place and i end up being further away from uke, i understand perfectly my level of ability and i can't do advanced type of things like that yet, what i want to know is tips and tricks to go to the desired position while mantaining highspeed spins, do i need to be at certain gravity to do so? is there any "keywords" or something that you guys could share for directing your spins?

Thanks
even without the replay i find it easier to do the "super fast spins" when you have atleast 2 parts of your body on the ground. Everyone should know this but you can only get momentum from the ground or uke (danks larfen) and you can only learn to control your momentum by practicing man. and if you think that changing the gravity will help then go for it. I found it easier to control my momentum in -25 and -30 because if i did any lower i would end up flying off.

If you need an example then here. Watch the opener and how i keep my tori pretty much in one place. i push off one way then spin and push off in the opposite direction still keeping my spin.

also someone else could probably explain it better but for now i hope this will do.
-----
Also this might help. if you want to do a tight spin without moving to far try not to push off as hard as you normally would
Attached Files
[S]Oh mah gawd.rpl (383.0 KB, 17 views)
Last edited by Static; Dec 17, 2015 at 02:16 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I forgot something if you are still looking at this. Arm movement can help a lot as well. That's mainly how I spin. When I push of the ground or off Uke I usually raise one arm and lower the other depending on what kind of spin I'm doing. You don't have to do it that way but it's just an example
I'm having problems doing a cork from the j-step or gainer setup, should I go with a wide stance or keep my legs in close together
and can anyone give a good example of one?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Hello, I need help, I'm new to the tricking side of tb, I've done a lot of tricking recently but I'm having little to no progress on my current state, I need tips, openers, do's and dont's,

Examples.
Attached Files
Sic1.rpl (152.4 KB, 4 views)
SwoopKick1.rpl (119.1 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Lucy; Dec 24, 2015 at 10:34 PM.
|Evil|
I don't exist
First replay in a while, how did I do?
Attached Files
Z-Caffeine.rpl (230.0 KB, 12 views)
♥Team Aikido♦OoT♣Team Lenshu♠
~Link is my personal Dj
rules
Originally Posted by Splinter View Post
The purpose of this thread is not to ask for our opinion. In this thread, you present us with a clear problem that you want help fixing, and we try our best to help you. You should already know what your problem is, and you come to this thread because you are having trouble correcting said problem.