ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
I tried to give uke bashing a go

cnc on overall thing pls?

also near the last 50 frames I tried to dm the pecs but I failed can someone give me some tips to dm thm?

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...st_Ukebash.rpl

The purpose of this thread is not to ask for our opinion. In this thread, you present us with a clear problem that you want help fixing, and we try our best to help you.

about the pecs, not near enough speed and the angle is pretty dumb. Also from where you are idk if you can even get enough speed, but i suck at dms soooo PUSGA what do
take 2
Attached Files
First madman.rpl (272.0 KB, 11 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Originally Posted by Static View Post
The purpose of this thread is not to ask for our opinion. In this thread, you present us with a clear problem that you want help fixing, and we try our best to help you

I was referring to what I said in the last post, thought it was understood my b.

How do I go about skeeting faster, and should I keep the skeet with the broken hand or leave it attached?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
I was referring to what I said in the last post, thought it was understood my b.

How do I go about skeeting faster, and should I keep the skeet with the broken hand or leave it attached?

From my experiences, skeet strength comes from the ground up, much like a punch.

If you lack good footing you probably won't get power at all, unless you push off something

Second part of your question sounds like opinion so I'm just gonna ignore that part. Do what you want to do, don't ask what we think
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
I meant would leaving it attached make it faster or not*

ffs I'm so bad at wording shit, I'm sorry
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
usually stuff like that doesnt noticeably affect speed, its mainly just a stylistic thing at that point.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by Downloading View Post
how do you stay motivated at making replays?

These days, alcohol is a big contributor

Originally Posted by denilumi View Post
how do you keep the same flow after a kick or punch ?

move in the same direction as the ghost is moving, if you make as little counter force to the initial movement as possible you should be able to maintain a fair bit of speed